XXXII.

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

When the door was bursted open, it was like Jungkook stepped into another world, he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Jungkook..?" There was a very faint voice, in this room, he could barely breathe, he was stuck here, looking at a simple room with some nice little furniture, a small bookcase, and a bed, and a crib.

Was his mind playing tricks on him.

"Baby, why'd you burst in here like that?"

Jungkook snapped his head to the bed, his eyes wide. Taehyung was sitting there, feeding a baby who was on the brink of falling asleep even though his father bursted into the room.

"Taehyung.." he called out softly and slowly walked over, he looked beautiful, the gold on his clothes, shined bright on him. "Yes? Have you been eating well? I've missed you." Taehyung giggled playfully.

The baby in his arms let out a cry. Jungkook looked at the baby and stopped at his tracks, getting on his knees in front of the both of them. "Oh my god.." he whispered, he knew what Taehyung was talking about now, before with his dreams.

He was looking at their son. But...he didn't have one. But he did?

Jungkook took a deep breath and reached out to place a hand on his cute little head of hair.

The Taehyung before him, reached a hand out to touch him, placing his cold touch on his cheek. "My king, you're scaring me.." He whispered.

Jungkook just laid his head down in his lap and shook his head. "No, I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.." Jungkook broke down.

"We're right...here.." The faint voice slowly brushed away as Jungkook laid there, beginning to cry.

"Jungkook!" Jay yelled again and came over, shaking him quickly. Jungkook raised his head from the hard, dusty, and very burnt mattress, he quickly looked around, everything was not how he had first seen it.

The bed was near ashes, the books on the bookshelf were burnt black, and the crib, was barely even a crib anymore.

"What the fuck was that, it was like you were in a trance and you saw a ghost, you were talking and everything but no one was in here." Namjoon mumbled, getting the heeby jeebies.

Jungkook stood and looked at the whole room. "Where's Taehyung?" He mumbled.

"In the li-" Jungkook stormed past them and left the room, cold sweat overtaking him. Taehyung was sitting at the table, holding his head, he seemed to come back to his senses after the door opened, he couldn't remember much of what he did though.

When he saw Jungkook coming towards him, he took a deep breath, thinking that maybe he was gonna get payback for pushing him like that, but instead, he got a hug.

Taehyung was taken a back, but slowly hugged the man back and tightly, the room was nearly silent.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head, he couldn't get a word out. Taehyung nodded and hugged him. "Okay, don't worry about it right now, let's get home." Tae says gently.