X.

CHAPTER TEN:

I froze as the door pushed open and my grip on the flogger tightly, my cheeks flushed red as my mouth stayed agap.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jimin asked with Jungkook right behind him. "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE–I-I- was–" I was at lose of words.

Jimin's eyes were wide and he just slowly backed up. "Taehyung, call me when you get home. You need to tell me about this." He mouthed the last sentence to me before leaving.

But before he was leaving he turned to Jungkook and whispered something to him that I couldn't really hear. Jungkook just proceeded to roll his eyes before I heard Jimin say, "I'm serious, for someone who is so in touch with the culture and the power of their clan, you can't even do something as simple as connect to a Kim." and then he strutted away.

I wonder if it was about the fact that Jimin had to come find me and Jungkook couldn't, even though I was literally under the same roof as him still.

I had heard few stories about a Kim and a Jeon getting together, but it was still proven that our dynasties have some sort of a connection that has probably fizzled out after the war and the progression to the modern era.

Park Dynasty has also thrived on their strong connections, it's too hard for them to lose such an ability. They are also linked to Kims in a special way, but they are linked to literally everyone as well. Including the Jeons. Which is why they are usually nicknamed the Mother of All Dynasties.

Jimin is so cool.

It was all kind of a weird thing to think about though. When you were apart of the 5 founding clans, you had to go to a special school, and they taught you all of this. But it's so much to comprehend. I snap out of it and bring myself back to reality.

I just got caught with my pants down flogging myself in Jungkook's parent's house.

Jungkook stood there silently, looking at my thighs. I slowly put the flogger back where it was, his eyes following my every movement. He then walked in, taking small steps towards me slowly.

My heart began to speed up and I bit my lip, wondering what he was going to do to me. He was then right in front of me and that's when I saw it in his eyes.

I guess it would be weird too if I said I could feel it throughout my body as well.

It was Lust.

He'd been so kind to not do anything sexual to me for the past number of weeks but I figure I'm not getting out of it this time. "Jung-"

"Shut it. What did I tell you about running off?" He asked as he took the flogger back off the hook. I breathed in a shaky breath and looked at Jungkook, not knowing if this was even the same Jungkook I've come to known this whole time.

It was like a different side of himm

"N-Not to run away." I stutter embarrassingly, "Look, I'm sorry but you were busy and-" He cut me off again.

"If you wanted my attention, you should have just asked, princess." He said softly, smirking at me with a glint in his eye.

"You wanted to try these things out right? Let's try them out." He said and I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest.

"Relax, I'll go easy on you." He reassured and began to kiss the side of my neck, loosening his tie from around his own and pinning my hands over my head, skillfully tying his tie around it.

Oh my god.

"Wait–mmh" He licked up the side of my neck and to my jaw line, capturing my lips with his and brushing his crotch against my boner, sending what felt like electricity through my body as I gasped sharply at let out a whimper.

It seemed as though he felt it too, because he pulled away for a moment and looked me right in the eye.

Then an amused smirk pulled up on his lips. "I think we just found our connection point."

THIRD PERSON POV

Jimin drove back home, glad Taehyung was okay but hoped Jungkook would get a problem fixed between them.

"Clearly their connection is as weak as ever." Jimin mumbled to himself as he was thinking and driving.

He didn't blame that on the Jeon clan though, because Jungkook had no problem sensing that Jimin was up to no good miles away like that. Yet he couldn't make out Taehyung's situation?

He couldn't blame Taehyung either because him and Tae's connection was just fine.

So clearly it was a problem between the Jeon and Kim dynasty.

"Will Taehyung even be able to get pregnant by Jungkook at this point? The elders are clearly against this arrangement right?" He tilted his head in thought before just shaking it.

"Ah it's too late in the night to think about any of this." he said tiredly.

he couldn't believe his best friend was literally using a bdsm toy on himself though..

Either Taehyung was straight gay or he just liked to be dominated by women. Or he's just bi and doesn't know it. Either way, Jimin was going to be supportive and help the man figure it out.

Soon his phone went off again, he looked down at it. A text from Namjoon.

"You could have stayed the night, you know Jin's overboard."

And with that, Jimin put his phone down, not replying or even pressing the notification. He sighed and felt guilty.

Guilty because he used Namjoon, he thought of himself as so pathetic.

He shook his head, parking his car in his driveway.

"I have to end it." He mumbled to himself as he looked at the text over and over again. he couldn't even cry over this anymore. He just felt his heart breaking when more each time all because

He was sleeping with his brother's boyfriend.

TAEHYUNG POV

"

3-35." I was sobbing as Jungkook hit my ass with the flogger, doing it as a punishment for leaving when I wasn't suppose to.

Jungkook stopped at 50, with some kissing breaks in between. My ass bruised and somewhat bleeding. I was sore, couldn't move, my ass felt like it was on fire.

He finally took the tie from my wrists and I stayed still, I didn't dare move with the pain lingering through my body. A little while after I started hearing his footsteps go into the bathroom across the hall.

He then came back with an ointment, which surprised me. "Do you understand the lesson? If it happens again I'll go to 100." He said and rubbed the cold cream on my ass cheeks, making me hiss at the painful yet comforting feeling.

I nodded and sniffed a little, closing my eyes. "Y-Yes Sir." I said shakingly, Jungkook paused for a moment and stared at me like I just insulted his little sister.

Eventually he ignored whatever he was thinking about and continued to rub the ointment on my bruised ass. Then he said something I dreaded hearing come out of his mouth.

"You're hard."