XIV.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
THIRD PERSON POV

"I don't know where it is! It was in my backpack!" Jimin told Taehyung while freaking out. Jungkook was also with them, sitting by Taehyung with his hand on his own.

They had to keep up their image as a legitimate lovely couple.

Of course Taehyung was a bit worried about it, especially since word had now got out that the Heir of the Jeon Dynasty throne was getting married to a Kim.

It caused some uproar as it went against regular traditions. But these days, it's just the old heads complaining, the rest are just jealous at this point. Or at least that's what Jungkook told him.

"Where did you last have it?" Taehyung asked softly and lookrd at Jungkook a bit worried. Jungkook was pretty much bored and didn't like to be around drama.

"Nam-" Jimin immediately stopped and gasped, covering his mouth. "Oh my god." He then sprung up. "What happened?" Taehyung quickly asked as he looked at his best friend concerned.

"I gotta go." He kissed Taehyung's cheek and didn't care for Jungkook's audible grumble at the affectionate action.

Jungkook's rolled his eyes. "Good luck, I guess." He said and shook his head at his irresponsibility. Taehyung heard him speak to him how. "Let's go home, it's too bright out here." He complained.

Taehyung laughed a little and got up. "It's early in the morning what do you expect?" He asked. "You also didn't have to come out here with me." He teased.

Jungkook shrugged and took Taehyung's hand protectively and walked through the exit with him. "Yeah, and?" He said, completely missing the point.

They got in the car and Taehyung put his seat belt on first, unlike Jungkook who texts on his phone a little, then starts the car. He then puts his seatbelt on.

Without a word, Jungkook sped off, causing Taehyung to jump back in his seat. "Would you slow down?" He asked, gripping the seat. Jungkook simply rolled his eyes playfully. "You act like this is going to kill you." he said.

Taehyung glared at him. "It just might if you don't slow the fuck down." He snapped at him and crossed his arms and glared.

It was Jungkook's turn to glare. "You better not talk to me like that again or else I'm going to spank you so hard, you become hard and then I keep you strapped on the bed, not being able to cum." He smirked sadistically.

"Son of a bitch." Taehyung whispered.

Jimin hopped out his car and walked up the steps again, banging on Namjoon's door. "Open Up!" He yelled. The door flew open, showing Jin.

Jin gave Jimin a serious look and Jimin gulped. Jin then put on a smile and hugged his brother so very tightly. "Oh baby brother, why didn't you tell me you were pregnant? This is big news, especially within your clan" He said softly. Jimin could have sworn his heart choked on a beat.

Jimin kind of thanked the elders Jin didn't know as much as him when it came to the dynasties.

Jin was a Kim, Jimin was a Park. They have different fathers who were obviously from different clans, and you usually take up from your father's clan when you are born.

Jin knew little about the Park Dynasty, but even if that was true, Parks and Kims were connected especially for specific cases.

For example, male's from Park dynasty may have a smaller chance at gettint pregnant, however that chance greatly increases if they have intercourse with a person from Kim dynasty.

Jin thought this whole time, Jimin was just one of those males who were just unable to conceive like he could. So seeing that Jimin was pregnant right now was a big deal just because of that.

he didn't think too deep into it.

his whole body broke into pure sweats.

"Huh?" He asked and Jin pulled him inside. "Don't huh me, tell me everything. Me and Namjoon found the papers in the hallway where you knocked over the lamp, I don't know why you were here but—" Jimin cut him off.

"I needed advice." He stated.

Jin nodded and sat on the couch, pulling his brother with him. "Well I'm here now, tell me, who's the special guy?" He asked.

Namjoon then walked in the room, hearing the question and his breath caught up in his throat for a moment as he looked at Jimin.

Jimin glanced at Namjoon and then stuttered. "I-I don't know." Was the first thing that came to mind. Jin tilted his head. "What do you mean?" Jimin gulped and played with his own fingers.

"I don't know...I was drunk." He lied.

He hated lying to Jin bit didn't want to see the look on his brother's face when he would say that the baby belonged to his boyfriend. He didn't want to know or even thinking about what would happen, would he get slapped, would he be left behind by him? He didn't want that to happen. Jin did so much for him to even be alive right now. And this was how Jimin was repaying him.

Jin hummed and thought about it. "I understand you, Jimin. I know how hard it's going to be for you if you can't find the father, but in the meantime and until then, me and Namjoon could help, I mean, this could be a fun little trial run. We are planning on starting our own family." He admitted a bit shyly.

Jimin's jaw dropped and he let out a couple stutters, not knowing what exactly to think about it his.

His eyes turned to the man standing at the corner of the room and he looked at Namjoon, directly in the eyes.

"You are?" He tilted his head and intertwined his hands together tightly.

"Yeah..." Namjoon mumbled.