∞ VI ∞

5 Months Later

Jungkook's birthday was nearing and so was his formal coronation. Right now he was making his rounds around his territory, doing social duties because that's what king's should do.

Helping the orphans and keeping them company till noon.

Jungkook was running around, playing with the children and speaking wisdom into the older ones, feeding them all a good royal lunch and promise to come every month to feed them a royal meal and talk and play with them.

After the afternoon came to end, he bowed and waved bye to the little kids.

They all excitedly bounced and smiled in excitement, whispering praises around about the future king.

A positive smile rested on Jungkook's lips as he was escorted out and put into his carriage.

The door closed and he waved at the kids once again.

"Baby fever?" Yoongi asked him from across him and Jungkook chuckled.

"Maybe." He said and looked out the window for a moment, crossing his arms. Yoongi stared at him and tilted his head.

"You'd be a great father." He mentioned. Jungkook looked at him and raised his eyebrows. "Thanks, I don't know about you though." He joked but Yoongi shrugged. "You're kinda right." He agreed.

Jungkook looked at him and listened to him continue to talk. "My parents weren't exactly the best to me, so I don't know if I'd be the best to my children simply because I don't know how to raise a child unlike how my parents did." Yoongi sighed and tilted his head, pouring himself a drink. "So I think I'm better off with none at all."

Jungkook took a drink as well and thought about it. He liked how Yoongi wasn't even thinking about the possibly of his clan dying out, but just raising kids wrong. "I think..." he started. "You'd do a good job, if you just subject yourself to change." He smiled and Yoongi chuckled. "Right."

They pulled up back to the palace and got out, Jungkook and Yoongi stood there a bit confused when they saw their parents standing side by side and another man beside them, nodding and speaking.

"Yoongi, Jungkook! Come over." Jungkook's mother called and they both did just that, bowing to the queens and kings before getting up.

"What's this mother?" Jungkook asked as he looked at the unfamiliar man. Yoongi stood there in silence, examining him.

"I introduced to you, one of the Jung Family's most brilliant sons, Jung Hoseok. He's a top lawyer in his dynasty, so we thought we'd bring him over to expand his cases, starting with ours and Kim Taehyung's accusations against us." Yoongi's mother said with a smile.

Hoseok bowed to the both of them. "Nice to meet you, your highnesses." He said with a serious demeanor, a small smirk pulling up to his lips. "I help whoever needs my help, I won't disappoint."

"What makes you so sure about that?" Yoongi asked him finally, still giving him a sideways look. Hoseok smiled softly.

"Because I never disappoint." He whispered and walked back to his carriage. "Let's go, I have to interview you." He said and Yoongi looked at his parents.