V.

CHAPTER FIVE:

We arrived in front of the house and I slipped my seat belt off, before I could get out, Jungkook grabbed my thigh, making me jump a little. "Remember what I said, don't screw this up." He warned me.

I nodded slowly, not having the energy to have an attitude right now. But I made myself clear. "As long as I get what you agreed to give me." I say and he nodded, "Of course." and proceeded by removing his hand from my thigh and getting out.

He came on my side, opening the door for me. I thank him with a nod and got out the car, watching him close it. The beeping went off with the pressing of his keys, making me jump a little.

I was definitely on edge.

My eyes then landing on the house before us. My jaw dropped at the sight of it. It was about, 3 times as big as Jungkook's, a large gate guarding around the huge plot of land and the biggest house I've ever seen in my entire fucking life.

"Woah..." I said and Jungkook tilted his head at me, looking at me for a moment before looking at the house. "It was passed down from generations of the elites in the Jeon Dynasty." he explained.

I take it all in, actually, I just processed it.

I'm on an honored Jeon Dynasty territory. Never in my life would I have ever imaged this would happen to me.

It was kind of interesting to say the least, how in touch the Jeons stay within their roots, most other clans usually fade away and just blend in everyday society without it being very known. but the top clans like the Jeons, the Parks, and the Kims stay on top of their game.

Jungkook then suddenly, wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him, our bodies pressing together by the hip. I sucked in my breath, feeling slightly uncomfortable but for some reason it was outweighed again by that weird feeling.

It was then I noticed two older people coming our way with a small smile. "Oh son, you've made it~" The older woman grinned, going to Jungkook and kissing his cheek. The other man, I assume was his dad from the looks of it, nodded in acknowledgement.

"Welcome back son." He smiled happily, the crinkles by his eyes showing up. "This must be your Fiance you were speaking about over the phone." The woman called, looking at me up and down before tilting her head. "I expected more out of a Kim, but none the less, it's decent."

Bitch.

"Yes, Mother, Father, this is Kim Taehyung. Taehyung this is my mother, Wendy, and this is my father, Dean." He said simply introducing us with a smile. "Nice to meet you." I bow and hold out my hand to shake.

But neither of them moved. They looked hesitant. Wendy shook her head. "We're not ready for any physical contact right now with a Kim." She said like it was the most normal thing ever.

Bitch.

I looked a little surprised towards a very irritated Jungkook before hearing Wendy say, "We'll see if it's nice to meet you or if you're just another kim whore leashing off of our son's legacy." her words stinging me like a wasp.