THIRTY NINE

proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

Jungkook was excitedly watching the nurses clean his baby before giving her to him to hold her and bring her to Jimin who was tiredly laying on the bed, Jimin's tears fell from his eyes right after he saw their daughter on Jungkook's arms. Jungkook kissed his forehead after he slowly placed their baby in Jimin's arms and it made him somehow calm. "Thank you. I love you." Jungkook whispered, comforting his lover.

"Have you thought of a name yet?"

"Yes." Jimin replied to the nurse. "It's Aera."

"Jeon Aera." Jungkook confirmed again to the nurse and turned his focus back to Jimin and their baby.

*

"Throughout this ceremony, both Grooms have vowed, in our presence, to be loyal and loving towards each other. They have formalized the existence of the bond between them with words spoken and with the giving and receiving of rings. Therefore, it is my pleasure to now pronounce them husbands. You may now kiss your forever lover!" Jungkook smiled and softly claimed Jimin's lips, now his husband.

Taehyung couldn't hold in his tears as he watched his best friend finally getting together with the one who truly loves him. Jiyeon who held Aera couldn't hold her tears too, she never saw Jungkook smile so bright like today. "Thank you for making my son the happiest person in the world" She said when Jimin stopped at her to kiss Aera before continuing walking down the aisle and greet their other important guests.

*

Five years later

Jungkook saw his husband in the kitchen doing the dishes and he quietly walked towards him and softly back hugged him.

Jimin was surprised and he almost slipped the bowl off from his grasp. He smiled and turned the water off before turning around, facing Jungkook.

"Aera is sleeping." Jungkook said, raised his eyebrows naughtly making Jimin giggle, understanding what his husband meant. Jungkook's hold tightened on his waist and leaned down to claim his sweet lips and Jimin accepted his kisses and moved his hand to wrap around his neck.

They broke the kiss and giggled sweetly as they looked into each other's eyes. They don't have to say how much they love each other because they could see it in their eyes, clearly. Jungkook moved his hand to Jimin's thighs and carried him up in his arms to their room. Just like their first night after marriage.

*

Jimin was the first one who woke up because of Aera jumping on their bed. His eyes widened and checked himself and sighed in relief when he found both of them in pajamas. Jungkook must've cleaned him up last night and put his pajamas on after he fell asleep right after they made love. Jimin blushed remembering how loud and clingy he was last night.

"Papa, Dada, wake up!." Aera said as she stopped jumping and sat on Jimin's lap. "You promised me to take me to the aquarium today."

"Yes, baby, but Dada didn't wake up yet."

Aera stood up and jumped on Jungkook, forcing him to open his eyes. "Dada wake up!"

Jungkook struggled to move because Aera was still on him, making Jimin laugh. He pulled Aera to sit back on his lap and Jungkook slowly sat up and hugged both of them. "Can we all just stay on the bed today? Dada is tired."

"Noooo! Why are you tired? You just woke up." Aera said, sulking because she thought his Dada wanted to cancel his promise to take her to the aquarium.

"Papa didn't let me sleep last night, that is why I'm tired." He said, which made Jimin blush. He wanted to tease his husband but he made their daughter cry and run out into her room.

"Done having fun teasing me? Now go and make her stop crying." Jimin said as he climbed out from the bed and went into the bathroom. Jungkook scratched his head thinking how to persuade his sulking daughter.

He slowly walked towards Aera's room and quietly watched his daughter mumbling angrily about him cancelling the promise to take her to the aquarium, while doodling random lines on a paper with red crayon. She always did that when she was sulking or mad at him or Jimin.

"Aera, baby?" He called as he slowly entered the room. Aera turned around and pouted, her pout looked exactly like Jimin and it made him weak. So cute to handle.

"I'm angry." Aera said, wrapping her arms on her chest. Jungkook chuckled and hugged his daughter.

"I'm sorry, I was joking. Please forgive me, princess." Aera didn't say anything. He pulled away and caressed her soft and chubby cheek just like his husband's. She is so beautiful, just like Jimin. She got Jimin's small mouth, his rosy pink chubby cheek, his nose. Only her big round eyes were Jungkook's. "Here." He pulled entrance tickets from his pajama's pocket.

Aera's eyes lit up and she jumped while holding the tickets. "Yeah!"

"Now, you're not mad at me, right?"

"No! Wait." She stopped jumping. "Nanny is coming too?" Jungkook answered her with a nod.

Jimin came in and saw his husband smile cockily at him for succeeding in persuading their daughter. "Let's get ready!" Jungkook picked his daughter up. She giggled happily in his arms and they went into the bathroom.

*

Jimin's phone was ringing and it was Taehyung calling. He looked at his husband and Aera before excusing himself from Jiyeon to pick up the call.

[Did you tell him yet?]

"Hello to you too". Jimin replied, sarcastically.

{Jimin.]

"I'm going too, can you be patient?"

[No, we have been keeping this since last week now --]

"Jungkook is coming, bye" He ended the call when he saw Jungkook walking towards him.

"Who called?"

"Taehyung." He replied.

"Jungkook, I have some news to tell you." Jungkook nodded and waited for him to continue, he breathed in before continuing. "While having dinner, is it okay?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded. "Okay. Shall we go now?"

*

The news Jimin told made Jungkook hugging him tight, Jiyeon tearing up and Aera jumping excitedly.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

A week before

Seokjin looked at the result on his computer and smiled. "Just like we expected. Congratulations Jimin, you're pregnant."

*

*

THE END.