EIGHT

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

*

Jungkook just came back from Japan for a business convention and surprised Jimin with a baby stuff he bought in his spare time. Blue and pink baby items full in his luggage made Jimin's mouth slightly open. "Since we still don't know our baby's gender, I bought both blue and pink."

Jimin couldn't say anything because he looked so happy showing the items he purchased.

"And this is for you." Jungkook passed a small velvet box to him. Jimin didn't open that box, he knows what is inside and he doesn't want to accept it.

"It's okay, I don't need this." Jimin said, put that small velvet box back on his boyfriend's palm.

Jungkook was already expecting that he would reject that velvet box so he opened it and pulled the silver ring with JEON engraved beautifully on it. "I want you to wear this all the time." He said as he took Jimin's hand and slip the ring on his ring finger. "I know you don't want anything from me but you can't reject this. This is my mark on you so no one will dare to disturb you."

Jimin smiled softly and gave him a peck on his cheek. "Fine, if that's what you want but only this." Both of them looked at the ring on Jimin's tiny finger while cuddling on the sofa.

*

"Your face is glowing these days, do you take supplements or something?" Yugyeom, an admin from the IT department, asked when they were having their lunch together at the office cafeteria. Mingyu beside him nodded in agreement with his colleague's statement.

"Yeah hyung, you look different now."

Jimin smiled and took his wedges and put it into their plate. "No need to compliment me if you want more."

"Thank you, but we're telling the truth, Hyung. You look extra beautiful nowadays, more than our office goddess Seolhyun-noona."

Jimin wanted to say something but Jungkook stepped into the cafeteria with Yoongi following behind him and the atmosphere suddenly changed into silence.

A group of girls giggled as they said something while looking at both of their bosses made Jimin roll his eyes annoyed. Jealous to be exact.

'Mr. Min looks cute today.'

'I like Mr. Jeon more, he's hot!'

'Me too. Me too.'

'I heard Mr. Jeon have a crush on his secretary.'

'Intern. Not a real secretary.'

'Really? Is she cute?'

'It's a guy, I heard he's cute.'

Jimin almost turned his head when they mentioned him. They really need to voice down if they want to gossip about their boss, so unprofessional.

"Girls, they're so annoying." Mingyu said, he heard them too.

Jungkook turned his head and saw Jimin, their eyes met. Jimin quickly moved his gaze when his boyfriend wanted to wave at him.

Jimin didn't listen to what his colleagues were talking about as he kept stealing glances at his boyfriend who's eating his fried rice while talking with Yoongi.

He sighed, feeling unhappy because he can't join him. But isn't this what he wants?

"Hyung whats's wrong?" Mingyu asked when he realized Jimin suddenly became quiet.