ELEVEN

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

Jimin's POV

Jungkook was folding his clothes and packing it into his luggage as I watched him from the bed. He's going to Japan to meet up with his new dealer for a week, leaving me alone again and this time I felt reluctant to let him go.

"Jiminie, what's wrong? You've been quieter than the usual." He asked, taking a place beside me on the bed, the luggage already zipped and placed besides the wardrobe door.

"Can you not go this time?" I asked, placing my head on his shoulder as he snaked his arm to my waist. "I don't want to be alone."

He sighed and caressed my hair with his other hand and kissed my forehead. "I don't want to leave you too, but this is important for the company." Jungkook said. "Maybe you can come with me." He then suggested.

"Can I?" I pulled my head from his shoulder to look at his face.

"Of course, you can." He replied then smiled sweetly at me. "I would be happy if you come with me."

I almost nodded, agreeing to go to Japan with him but then I remembered that my Academic Advisor will come to the office for the evaluation of my performance in the company and will check the draft of my final report on Wednesday. "But my lecturer is coming this Wednesday."

Both of us sighed.

"I will miss you."

"Definitely." I said while laying down, using his thigh as my pillow. "You will miss bubble too."

"Bubble?" Jungkook asked. I quickly sat up and patted my tummy and mouthing bubble then giggled when he put his hand on mine. "So, you got the nickname?"

"Yeah. Bubble. Sounds cute, right?"

He nodded and leaned down close to my tummy. "Hey Bubble, daddy here! I love you."

"I love you too daddy!" I said, half whispered as I played with his soft hair.

*

I woke up in an empty bed today, without Jungkook and his cuddles and morning kisses. I sat up and sighed, I'm missing him already.

After a few minutes of thinking nothing, I grabbed my phone on the bedside table and dialed his number but went into voicemail, he might be in a meeting.

I sniffed his scent on his pillow before coming out of my bed to the bathroom. I don't know how and why his scent makes me calm and helps me with my morning sickness before and it became a habit to me now, searching his scent every time I woke up.

Taehyung already arrived when I was done showering and texted me that he's waiting for me in the car and asked me to open the gate for him. I grabbed my t-shirt and jeans and went out to the balcony and found his car already in front of the gate so I pushed the open button and quickly went to the entrance door to welcome him. It's his first time here so I'm kind of excited.

"Do you have anything for breakfast?" He asked once I opened the door for him.

"Yeah, there's some cereal in the cabinet, can you check it yourself?" I said while walking to the stairs as he made his way into the kitchen. "I'll be back in ten minutes, okay?"

"Okay!" He shouted from the kitchen.

I came back to my room to make a call but it went into voicemail, again. Oh god, is it hard to pick up my call? It's almost evening and he still doesn't call me back. "Yo Jimin, are you okay?" I lifted my gaze to Taehyung who's standing at the doorway of my room, holding a jar of cookies, taking one into his mouth while staring at me.

"Yeah, hey, let's watch some movie. Jungkookie has cinema! Come, I'll show you." I said as I got out from the bed and put my phone back on the bedside table. I led him to the cinema room and he asked me to turn on his favorite movie, Smurfs and yeah, he's 22 years old.

Done with the two hours movie, we went to the kitchen and Taehyung wanted to make something for me and he decided to make a simple egg sandwich, and I don't mind because my best friend's sandwich is the best I ever had.

"So tomorrow, you have an appointment with the doctor then you want to go back to the office after lunch?" Taehyung asked to confirm my schedule for tomorrow.

"Yeah, that's why I asked you to sleep over tonight."

"Ah, okay then. Do you need me to accompany you to meet the doctor?"

"No need, just send me to the clinic and when I'm done, I will call you to fetch me. Is it okay?"

"No problem."

I showed him the guest room before going back to my room. It's already seven, time passed without us realizing when we're having fun. I checked my phone as I laid down on the bed with lotion in my other hand.

3 missed calls from Jungkookie.

Shit, why did I leave my phone in the room. I dialed his number, pushed the loudspeaker button then spread lotion on my small bump while waiting for him to pick up my call.

[Hello?]

"Kookie? I missed you." I said as I took my phone and turned off the loudspeaker and brought it to my ear.

[I missed you too, I can't wait to come home. I'm sorry I didn't pick up your call this morning.]

"It's okay, I understand you're busy."

[Did you have fun with Taehyung?]

"Yeah, we watched a movie and he made me a sandwich."

[Sandwich? Nothing else?]

"Yes."

[You need to eat more darling. Want me to call for a delivery for you and Taehyung?]

"It's okay, I'm full now because I ate a lot of his sandwich."

[Really?] Jungkook sounded unsure.

"Yes, he makes delicious sandwiches. Don't worry."

[Okay then, take care okay? I love you.]

"I love you too."

[You have an appointment tomorrow, right?]

"Yes, nine in the morning. After that I'm going back to the office."

[You don't have to if you're tired.]

"I will be fine, babe."

[Okay, but if you feel tired, ask Taehyung to send you home. And I already asked the maid to cook something healthy for you. I will be back as soon as possible.]

"Yes sir! Don't worry okay?"

[Don't forget to drink your milk before sleep.]

[And vitamins]

[I already prepared sweets in the drawer under the bedside table if you feel dizzy in the morning.]

"Jungkook, I'm going to sleep now."

[Please be careful too. I'm so worried about you.]

"I will be fine, love. Besides, Taehyung is here to help me."

[But I'm still worried.]

"I love you."

[I love you too.]

"I will be fine, I promise."

[Okay]

"Good night, I love you."

[Good night, love you too]

"Bye."

[Bye] but he didn't end the call.

"You need to hang up"

[You first]

"No, I called you so you need to end the call first."

[Don't want to.] I chuckled at his stubbornness. [Just go to sleep. I want to hear your lullaby for bubble.]

I laughed and did what he said, laid down and covered myself with the blanket and caressed my little baby bump while humming twinkle twinkle little star for bubble.

Then I fell asleep with Jungkook still on the line.