FIVE

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

*

Jimin was playing games in his phone while he waited for Jungkook to wake up and send him home. It's better if he gets home alone but Jungkook's neighborhood is far from the subway or bus station and Jungkook forbids him to use Uber apps because he doesn't like strangers coming to his home.

"Morning babe." Jungkook muttered as he slowly opened his eyelids and adjusting his eyes with the light from the window. Jimin smiled, turned his gaze from his phone screen to Jungkook, he somehow loved the nickname Jungkook gave him when they were in bed. Jimin put his phone on the bedside table and leaned down to peck Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook smiled, feeling Jimin's lips on his cheek.

It's been awhile since they started the boss-intern with benefit relationship and Jungkook feels like Jimin became comfortable with him now.

Jimin started talking about his personal life with his boss, and Jungkook, with open heart, listened to him. He learned a lot about Jimin and it made him fall for him more and more.

They spent most of their weekend at Jungkook's bungalow, sometimes Taehyung would ask Jimin and he had to lie, telling his best friend that he needed to accompany his boss, Mr. Jeon to meetings outside Seoul.

"I want Mc Muffin for breakfast today." Jimin said, fingers intertwined with his boss on Jungkook's bare chest.

Jungkook exhaled in contentment, move their intertwined fingers to his lips and kiss Jimin's side. "Okay, but only if you say I love you."

Jimin pouted and Jungkook knows that Jimin doesn't like if he say something like that but he loves Jimin's reaction, it's cute in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook tightens his hold as Jimin attempts to break the hold.

Jungkook lifted his body a bit enough to give Jimin sweet peck on his pouting lips. "Mr. Jeon --" he called, bit his lower lips, trying to hold his smile.

"You're cute."

*

Jimin smiled, thinking about his boss while rolling around his queen size bed like a girl in love. He never thought he would fall in love again, the worst, that person is his boss.

Jungkook always treats him nice, bought him good shoes and shirts for him, accompanies him to work and take him to nice restaurants. Jimin is not a materialistic person but he admits that he gets excited every time he sees boxes on his work desk with an initial JK written on it.

Jungkook takes him to nice restaurant because he wants Jimin to eat healthier foods since he knows Jimin always eat ramyeon and Jungkook also buys him New York apparels because Jungkook knows Jimin is just like other typical college students. They need to save money to add clothes in their wardrobe and he doesn't want Jimin to starve himself for that.

But Jimin fell in love with him because of Jungkook's call every morning that wakes him up and texts him at the night wishing him a simple good night and have a sweet dream with a heart emoji at the end of the sentence. Yup, he just loves his boss' approach to him.

Mr. Jeon: Sleeping?

Me: Not yet.

Mr. Jeon: Thinking of me?

Me: Yeah.

Mr. Jeon: Me too. I miss you already.

Me: We'll meet tomorrow.

Mr. Jeon: But it feels different. I can't touch you.

Jimin smiled, was about to reply but a new message popped up.

Mr. Jeon: I'm going to Japan tomorrow afternoon for two weeks with Yoongi for a meeting with a dealer. You will be fine, right?

Of course, he will be fine --- hmmm, maybe? Maybe he felt a bit sad because he can't see Jungkook for two weeks.

Me: Yeah, I will be fine.

*

"Jimin, are you okay?" Taehyung asked, knocking the door slowly while placing his ear on it. He hears Jimin inside the bathroom. He keeps on throwing up making him worried. "Let me in!"

"I'm fine, just go. Your boss will be mad if you're late." Jimin replied from inside then Taehyung heard him throwing up again.

"I can't let you be alone like this. Come, I'll send you to clinic." He persuaded, after a few minutes of knocking, Jimin open the door.

"I'm fine, don't worry."

"No, you've been like this since yesterday. Something must be wrong inside you." Taehyung said as he made his way to the living room to grab Jimin's sweater and phone then passed it to him. "Let's go"

"Where?"

"Clinic."

*

"Congrats, you're five weeks pregnant."