THIRTY

proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

"Jungkook?" Jimin called his boyfriend's name as he slowly shook his body. Jimin had just done, preparing breakfast and decided to have it with him, but he didn't show any sign that he wanted to wake up.

Jimin sighed as he stood up and pulled the blanket which covered him off from his body. "Jeon Jungkook!" His loud voice made his boyfriend shocked and sat up on the couch.

"Minnie?" He asked with his morning voice, eyes still closed and Jimin forgot that it is the one of the things that he was weak for Jungkook.

"Hurry up and brush your teeth - I'm hungry." He stuttered and quickly exited the room, rushing because he didn't want Jungkook to see his red face.

When he was done, Jimin already ate half of his chicken porridge. He sat across his boyfriend, and poured hot chocolate into his mug.

"I'm sorry about what I said last night. I didn't mean it all." Jimin suddenly started.

He just smiled at Jimin. "I know, it's okay." And took a sip of his chocolate.

"I'm hurting you -"

Jungkook cuts him off by stuffing his mouth with bread. He's not okay, at all. All the words Jimin said hurt him so much. But he wants the best for them and fighting on their weekend morning is not on the list. "I said I'm fine. Let's forget what happened last night. Okay?"

Jimin just nodded.

He didn't finish the other half portion of his porridge and suddenly left to his room. He locked himself inside for the whole day.

He made Jungkook wonder in the living room if he had made another mistake or said something that hurt Jimin again.

*

[i don't know Jimin. From what you told me, you're hurting him.] Taehyung said on the other line after he told him what happened between him and Jungkook.

"Yes, I know. I said sorry to him this morning."

[then what did he say?]

"He asked me to forget about what happened."

[Well, that's the best way to avoid a fight I guess. But you guys really need to talk, if you keep avoiding him and find something to argue with him, then the same thing will happen. You're going to lose him again and this time it will be your fault.]

"I thought you hate him but now you are backing him up." Jimin sounded unsatisfied when his best friend took a side on Jungkook.

[I still hate him and totally not backing him up. You're my best friend and what you did is not the Jimin I know will do. You will never hurt someone, INTENTIONALLY.]

[Jimin, if you continue like this, it might hurt you too and I can't deal with a broken Park Jimin again.] Continued Taehyung when he didn't reply.

This time Taehyung was right. He's not himself anymore whenever he is with Jungkook, he is intended to hurt him, verbally and emotionally. Jimin realized that he doesn't have any difference with Jiyeon now, he hates that fact. He needs to change.

*

Finally, the night came and Jungkook was getting ready to leave when Jimin came out from his room. "You're going?" He asked, he stood at the doorway of the living room, arms crossed on his chest as he watched Jungkook shove his wallet and car key into his pocket.

"Yes, it's past nine already and tomorrow I have a breakfast meeting with Mr. Kim. So, see you after lunch?" Jungkook said as he made his way to Jimin. He wanted to give him a good night kiss or at least a hug but they are not at that stage yet so he just stood in front of him, waiting for him to say something.

"Can we just stay here for another night? We can go to work from here." Jimin's request surprised him. Jungkook's eyes widened then blinked a few times at his boyfriend.

"What did you say?" Jungkook asked, making sure he didn't mishear what his boyfriend said.

"Stay here tonight. I ruined our weekend date and I want to fix it." Jimin said with a pout and he really melted Jungkook's heart with his cuteness. "Talk and rewatch Iron Man with you." Jimin muttered as he lowered his head looking at his little toes.

"You don't have to -"

"I want this!" Jimin cut him. "I - want to spend more time with you."

Jungkook chuckled as he pulled off his jacket from his body and placed everything in his pocket back on the rack. "I think I can postpone my appointment with Mr. Kim to another day."

Jungkook extended his hand to Jimin. "Come, which Iron Man should we watch tonight?" And this time, Jimin took his hand.

*

To: Yuju
Me and Jimin will be in after lunch. Reschedule all my morning appointments.