TWENTY

Proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

JEON ENTERPRISE'S SHARE PRICE DROPPED AFTER THEIR HEIR, THE VICE PRESIDENT, JEON JUNGKOOK, RESIGNED FROM HIS POSITION.

"Jimin, look at this." Taehyung passed his phone to his best friend who's busy spreading butter on his toast. Jimin took a bite on his toast and took Taehyung's phone and read the words on the phone's screen. "Wow, I never thought this day would come." Taehyung continued.

Jimin placed his best friend's phone back on the dining table with his half-eaten toast then stood up and went to his room. Taehyung knows Jimin doesn't like what he has said, something harsh towards the Jeons but he really can't bring himself to forget what he and his family has done to Jimin and he can't understand how Jimin can forgive him and still be secretly in love with him (although Jimin denied, he knew that his best friend lied)

Taehyung sighed, thinking about what he should do to make Jimin forget about Mr. Jeon and move on. Maybe if he met someone that's better than Jungkook, (of course anyone is better than Mr Jeon in Tae's perspective) Jimin will fall in love with that person and he will forget all about Jungkook and he will have a happily ever after life.

Taehyung's lips curled up into a smile with his brilliant idea.

And he knows exactly who is suitable for his plan.

*

"Hyung! Hyung!" Namjoon turned his head to the voice of his brother and saw Taehyung running towards him with Jimin behind him laughing at his antics.

Taehyung called him a day before, saying he missed him and wanted to meet him, and used Jimin as a bait when Namjoon said he was busy.

"I want chicken today!" Taehyung said and went to Kyochon, leaving Namjoon who's standing beside Jimin awkwardly.

"Hmmm so, hi." Namjoon turned his head to Jimin, smiles shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hi, sunbae!"

"Jimin, hyung, coming or not?" Taehyung walked out back from the restaurant. "I already chose the best spot for us!"

He pulled Jimin to the spot he chose and Namjoon followed them from behind.

Taehyung tried to hide his smile when Namjoon took his seat beside his best friend.

After the waiter took their order to the counter, Taehyung excused himself to buy something he really needs from a shop near the restaurant.

"So ..." Namjoon tried to start conversations but Jimin is still focused on his phone. "You look interested with something on your phone." He said, sneaking a peek at his phone screen.

It is just news of Jeon Jungkook. He thought.

"Huh? Nothing, just reading some gossip on facebook." Jimin said and turned his phone screen off and placed it on the table. "How's your life, Sunbae?"

"Just fine."

"Just fine?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, work's fine, friends are fine, but I haven't found someone that can replace you." He said, making Jimin's smile fade.

It was a awkward silence after that.

Jimin took his phone back, texted Taehyung to come back quickly as Namjoon helped the waiter to serve their food.

A few minutes later, Taehyung came back and Jimin wished that Namjoon didn't say anything about their past.

And he's grateful that he didn't.

*

Taehyung sat on the sofa, playing games on his phone with Jimin beside him with a random movie playing on the TV screen.

"Namjoon-hyung said you're cuter than before." Taehyung suddenly said. "and if you're available this weekend..."

"I'm busy." Jimin replied within a minute.

"Can you at least take time to think about it?"

"Nope, I'm really busy." Jimin switched the TV off. "Say I'm sorry to him, okay?"

*

"Mr. Min." Jimin stood up and bowed once he saw Yoongi standing in front of his table. Yoongi smiled and asked Jimin to sit back as he turned his head to a guy beside him and they took a seat too.

"This is my fiance, Hoseok." Yoongi introduced the guy beside him to Jimin and he just nodded.

"I heard about you a lot." Hoseok said with a smile always on his face and somehow, he made Jimin feel comfortable around him, making him feel familiar although they just met. "You and Jungkook ..."

Yoongi made a fake cough that made his boyfriend stop and gave Jimin a smile, an insincere one.

"So, why do you want to meet me here, Mr. Min?" Jimin asked after the waiter served their food and left.

"Oh, I just wanted to give you this." Yoongi passed a white envelope to Jimin.

Jimin frowned. Feeling something is wrong.

"This is yours." Yoongi continued. "All of it is yours."

'All'. Jimin opened the envelope because of that word.

"I don't understand." Jimin said after he read through all the documents inside the white envelope.

"Which part?" Yoongi said, placing his chopsticks down.

"All." Jimin gave him back the documents. "Why is my name written on these documents?!"

Yoongi smiled, glancing at his boyfriend then to Jimin.

"I should be the one to explain this." Hoseok suddenly said after being quiet for a while. "Jungkook, before resigning, said he wants to change the name of the owner of all of his properties to your name."

"But why?"

"Maybe because he cares about you. He wants to secure your future."

"No, he just felt sorry for using me."

"It's fine if you want to think that way." Yoongi said, taking a piece of meat after that. "He DO feel regret for using you and lying to you. But, you also know that he really fell in love with you."

But it's too late, I'm too afraid to be with him again. Jimin's mind said.