THIRTY EIGHT

proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

Jimin's morning sickness is the worst than his first time with Bubble, he started vomiting around four weeks of pregnancy and it's getting worse by day. He complains that Jungkook's perfume made his morning sickness worse so Jungkook took him to the mall and asked him to choose one that he is okay with. Jimin chose perfume from Victoria Secret, Bombshell, a woman perfume. Jungkook just smiled and went to the counter to pay.

He used that perfume the next day and Jimin felt less nauseous.

Jimin felt easily tired too so he decided to agree with Jungkook without any arguments to take a leave until their baby was born. He wanted to be careful this time.

*

On his twentieth week of pregnancy, they went for another check up at Seokjin's clinic and they were excited to know their baby's gender. "It's a baby girl." Seokjin informed them as he scanned Jimin's belly. Both of them couldn't move their eyes from the picture of the embryo on the screen. Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead and whispered 'I love you'. He's so happy and grateful for having Jimin in his life.

*

Taehyung was happy with the news and informed them that they were also expecting a baby girl. He also shared another good news. Namjoon proposed to Seokjin and he said yes. Jimin was happy for Namjoon, he finally met someone who will love him as much as he loves him.

He told Jungkook about it and he looked shocked with the news. He then called Seokjin to scold him on the phone for not telling him their good news. But later Jimin heard that Jungkook wanted to have dinner with them and others to celebrate.

*

Irene looked stunning as usual with her round belly. She is just waiting for the day for their baby to come out but is still stubborn to join the dinner with them.

Yoongi complained to Jungkook for not waiting for him and Hoseok to get pregnant and knocked Jimin up. "If he didn't knock Jimin, we can go for our ten honeymoon and make our baby there." He said when Hoseok subtly backed up his boss.

"What?!" Hoseok was shocked with what his husband just said. Well, everyone at the table was shocked actually. "You want us to have a baby?"

"Yeah, if not why am I marrying you."

Jimin chuckled when Yoongi pushed his husband when he tried to kiss Yoongi in front of them.

"Jimin." He turned his focus to his Jungkook, who was looking at him with eyes full of love. "I love you."

Jimin placed his palm on Jungkook's cheek and tilted his head up to claim his lips in a short kiss. "I love you too."

Everyone there smiled looking at the happy ending.

"AHHHH!" Their moment was interrupted by Irene's scream. "Tae! It's time." She announced, making Taehyung jump out from his chair and panic.

*

Seokjin was the one who delivered Taehyung and Irene's baby in the car on the way to hospital. Jimin looked at their baby and smiled. He is excited for his own now.

Jungkook back hugged him, and placed few kisses on his neck down to his exposed shoulder. "She's so cute but ours will be more cute." Jimin chuckled before turning around and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Indeed. She will have my sexy plump lips with your cute little bunny teeth." Jungkook laughed and kissed his lover's forehead. "I'm excited for our baby to come out and to marry you."

"Peanut. Let's call her peanut from now on. " Jungkook smiled at his baby's nickname.