THIRTY FIVE

proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

Jungkook was surprised when Jiyeon came to his house and found her sad when he told her that Jimin wasn't home. "Jimin has an appointment with Seokjin-hyung today." He informed her.

"Seokjin? Why? Is he sick?" Jiyeon asked, and she sounded so worried which made Jungkook curious why his mother acted like that.

"No, he's fine. Just some regular check-up. Anyway, why are you here mother?"

Jiyeon fixed her bangs. "Just visiting you and slu- I mean - Jimin"

Jungkook just nodded and didn't say anything about Jiyeon's sudden changes. "Why did you stop Jimin from visiting me?" She asked.

"Why do you want him to visit you? So that you can insult and hurt his feelings? If you're here for that and to ruin our relationship, I'm sorry. You're not welcome here."

Jiyeon stood up and looked at her son furiously. "COULD YOU LISTEN TO ME FIRST BEFORE ACCUSING ME, JEON JUNGKOOK?! I'M HERE JUST BECAUSE I MISS YOU AND JIMIN!" She yelled and took her bag and left, leaving her son in confusion.

*

Who would've thought that Jiyeon would cry because of Jimin. She doesn't know how and why the one she hates so much can make her miss him so much.

When she was sick, no one, even his son cared about her like Jimin. No one, even her best friend visited her everyday like Jimin. No one, even her maid asked her what she wanted to eat - her maid always served her only plain porridge when she was sick.

She understood now the reason Jungkook couldn't give up on Jimin. Because, she also started to love Jimin.

*

Seokjin smiled while looking at the result as Jimin sat in front of him nervously and waited for the doctor to start the conversation. "Jimin."

He lifted his head to look at Seokjin. "Do you have any plan to have a child with Jungkook?" Seokjin's question made his face turn red and warm.

He slowly nodded. "We never slept together again but - when I'm ready - "

"Jimin, you don't have to tell your plan about when you are going to sleep with that brat." Seokjin stopped him and laughed. "Well, you don't have to be worried about your plan. Your treatment was a success and your body is ready to get pregnant again."

"Oh - thank you hyung." Jimin tried to hide his happiness from the news but it's written all over his face.

"Should we inform Jungkook about this good news?"

"No. It's not time yet."