SEVEN

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

*

Instead of answering Jungkook, Jimin broke down in tears. "I'm -- sorry. Don't hate me, I -- don't know how this happened--" Jimin muttered between his cries.

He threw the pregnancy test on the dresser and quickly sat back on the bed with Jimin and pulled him into his embrace to calm him down. "Hey, hey, don't cry. It's okay." He cooed, hand moving on Jimin's back.

They stayed like that until Jimin's sobs turned into hiccups.

"If --" Jimin started, pulling his head away from Jungkook's chest. "If you don't want this baby, I understand. I'm ready for an abortion." Jimin already googled about the abortion right after he was back from the clinic, he knew it might be risky on him and cruel to his unborn baby but he can't raise the baby alone, he lacks on financial support and this means that he can't raise the baby alone and that's the only option he has.

Jungkook was shocked with what Jimin said. "What? No! Don't you dare hurt yourself and the baby!" Jungkook said sternly, he breathed in and slowly exhaled before continuing their negotiation. "We'll raise our baby together. No objection."

"You really don't mind?" Jimin asked, looking at Jungkook's eyes, searching for sincerity in his words.

"Of course, babe." He pulled Jimin back into his embrace. "I was already expecting this."

*

"I thought you said Jimin will never want to have sex if you don't wear a condom, then how is he pregnant?" Yoongi asked, he was sitting in front of Jungkook's desk, they were discussing about Jimin's pregnancy.

"Yeah, but I used a trick to get him pregnant." He said with a wicked smile. "I poked a hole in my condom." He continued, half whispered, making Yoongi choke on his drink.

"You what?!"

"I found that trick on google, I never thought it would be really useful. You should try, Hyung." He said with pride, making his hyung roll his eyes, annoyed.

*

It was three in a morning when Jimin called Jungkook for a burger.

[I can't sleep if I'm hungry and I want a burger.] he said, Jungkook sleepily got out from his bed to his bathroom, phone in loudspeaker mode. Letting Jimin ramble about how hungry he is right now.

"I'm coming now. See you in twenty minutes babe." Jungkook said, ended the call and grabbed his car key and wallet. He drove to McDonalds drive thru near Jimin's apartment, he doesn't know what Jimin wants so he ordered GCB, Spicy Chicken McDeluxe and BigMac, remembering the three burgers Jimin frequently ordered when they went there for supper.

He pushed the password and slowly walked towards Jimin's room, doesn't want to wake Jimin's housemate who is already fast asleep in the living room with the TV still on.

Jimin was on the bed, laptop on his lap, still doing his internship report when Jungkook stepped into his room. "Hi." Jungkook smiled and crawled on the bed beside him, taking his laptop and putting it aside.

"I bought you the burger."

"Oh, but I'm not hungry anymore." Jungkook blinked, processing what Jimin just said.

"You're not hungry?" Jimin nodded making Jungkook flustered but he still can control his expression because he knows Jimin can sense if he's mad at him. He's sensitive right now because of his pregnancy. "Did you eat something before I arrived?" Jimin shook his head no.