THIRTY TWO

proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

They felt comfortable living together as the time passed. Jimin still stayed in his own room but Jungkook always made sure Jimin spent most of his time with him. They always have breakfast and went to their office together. Sometimes they had lunch together. If Jungkook needs to stay back at the office, he would tell Yoongi to drive Jimin home. But he was always back before dinner because he doesn't want Jimin to eat alone.

His routine every night before Jimin went to sleep is making him a cup of hot chocolate and kissing him on the cheeks.

Jimin realized his efforts and changes, and couldn't stop himself from falling in love with Jungkook again. When Jungkook kissed him on the cheeks every night, his heart always beat fast and his face turned pink.

One night when Jungkook needed to stay at his office in Japan, he asked their maid to make Jimin a cup of chocolate for him but it didn't taste as good as the one Jungkook made. Jimin couldn't sleep that night, thinking about Jungkook.

He wanted to be affectionate too but he doesn't know how.

*

"Today, I - have an appointment with Dr. Seokjin." Jimin started. Jungkook shifted his attention to his boyfriend as he placed his tablet on the table.

"Seokjin hyung?"

"Yes, for a follow up."

"Follow up? Why didn't you tell me that you were sick?" Jungkook's expression changed as he extended his hand to caress Jimin's hand. He's so worried.

"No, no, I'm not sick. It's just -" Jimin sighed before continuing. "After miscarriage, Dr. Seokjin said that the probability for me to get pregnant again is low so he suggested me to do a treatment."

"Why did I never know about this? Since when did you start this treatment?"

"I started this treatment after you left for Japan." Jimin replied, half whispered.

Jungkook's mind was busy working, images of Namjoon caressing Jimin's big belly, smiling sweetly at each other suddenly appeared. He frowned.

He knew that he shouldn't feel jealous of Namjoon after Jimin told him that he doesn't have any feelings towards him but after knowing that Namjoon is Jimin's first love and seeing how Namjoon took care of his boyfriend, he couldn't stop that feeling.

They didn't say anything after that.

"So - why did you agree?" Jungkook said, breaking the silence.

"Agree with what?"

"The treatment."

Jimin lifted his gaze from his phone and realised that Jungkook looked sad and gloomy.

"You - proceed with the treatment, doesn't that mean you - want to have a baby - in the future?" Jungkook nervously asked.

"Maybe. I didn't plan that when I started the treatment. But I do think if I meet someone who loves me sincerely, I would want to have a family with him." Jimin gave his honest answer.

Jungkook nodded. He didn't feel good after hearing all that.

"Jungkook." Jimin called him.

"Hmm."

"Do you want to accompany me to meet Dr. Seokjin?"

*

Seokjin was surprised when Jungkook entered his office with Jimin. Usually, it was just Jimin. Even after they rekindled their relationship, Jimin always came alone.