SIXTEEN

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

Jimin couldn't send Jungkook to the airport this time because Jiyeon said there's so many people and later Jimin will get tired, so he stayed at home but Jimin still felt sad.

He sighed and stepped out from his bed looking for his phone but it's nowhere to be found. After half an hour, he walked around his bedroom. And when he became tired, he sat on the bed. The clock on the bedside table shows six in the evening, and the Jeons are still not back and he's getting bored in his room.

Jimin wanted to go to their mini garden but is shocked when he finds his door room has been locked from outside. He wanted to ask someone to help him but his phone is nowhere to be found.

He doesn't know if the maids knew that he didn't follow the Jeons and locked his door room.

He sighed and laid back on his bed. After a few moments, his eyelids became heavier and closed, he fell asleep with an uneasy feeling.

*

Jiyeon asked her maid to send Jimin food and reminded her to lock the door back, she's afraid that one of her friends or her husband's friends will come visit their home without any notice and will see Jimin.

Or the other Jeons know that he's living with them.

It's embarrassing enough to her for letting Jungkook introduce Jimin to her husband's company staff, business partners, friends and potential clients as his boyfriend.

She called the maid right before she climbed the stairs into the kitchen and placed a small glass bottle labelled "bird nest" beside the plate on the tray. "Make sure he drinks all of this!" She commanded and shooed her maid. Jiyeon surely doesn't like him but she wanted everything the best for the baby he's carrying.

Jimin just finished showering when the maid unlocked his room and brought the tray into his room. "Umm, you don't need to bring my food here, I can --"

"Madam doesn't allow you to come out from your room without her permission." The maid cuts him.

"What?"

The maid placed the tray on the table in front of the sofa and left Jimin alone in the middle of his room who looked confused with what she just said. The maid walked out of the room and locked the door back.

"Pick up the tray back after one hour." Jiyeon said once the maid entered the kitchen.

And it repeated every day.

*

Uee is a maid that worked the longest with the Jeons and this is the first time Jungkook brought someone home to stay with them. Jimin looked cute and kind and although they talked briefly when she sent him food, he knew Jimin is a good guy and she doesn't understand why her employer locked him in Jungkook's room.

Uee took a clean plate from the table and put it on the tray along with an empty glass. The plates are always clean when she comes back, she knew Jimin washed them after eating. She smiles at her good thoughts about Jimin and stands up, walking towards the door when Jimin stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Why?" Uee lifted her head from her wrist to look at Jimin. He doesn't look like the first time he came into Jeon Mansion and somehow hurt Uee. "Why did they lock me in this room? Did I do something that made them mad? Please tell me why!"

"I'm sorry --- I don't know why --"

"Liar!"

"No, I'm telling the truth. I don't know why Master and Madam locked you in this room." Uee said, pulled her wrist out from Jimin's weak grasp and slipped out from his room. Very weak.