TEN

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

"Did you actually plan all this?" Taehyung asked, half whispered when they were alone sitting at the table placed outside the Starbucks, waiting for Jungkook to come back from ordering their drinks at the counter.

"Plan what?"

"Getting pregnant to Mr. Jeon."

Jimin frowned, couldn't process what his best friend is trying to say. "Park Jimin I know you're very careful when it comes to sex, you know, wearing condom and stuff. Then now did you get pregnant to your boss? So I thought you planned this in the first place because you want to tie him with you maybe? He's hot and rich and --"

"You know I'm the one who doesn't want to be in a relationship, so why do I want to make a plan to tie him with me?" Jimin said, sounding mad at his best friend. "You're my best friend, how could you accuse me to be a materialistic."

"I didn't mean it like that, I know you hate commitment but it's just weird to think that all these things happening right now is a coincidence when --" Taehyung folded his arms on his chest as he leaned his back on his chair, not feeling bad with what he just said but as his best friend, he really wants to ask him what he thought. To know the truth. "You gave him an exception not to wear condom."

"There's no exception, I did ask Jungkook to wear a condom but ---." Jimin stopped as he remembered one time Jungkook took him to his house after both had dinner at Jungkook's favorite restaurant and he was drunk and didn't remember anything the next morning. "Maybe one time I forgot to remind him."

"Still! The probability to get pregnant is low. Jimin, you know you can tell me the truth." Taehyung said.

"Can we stop talking about this?" Jimin started to feel annoyed.

"Did you do this so that you'll live in his big house, ride his luxurious car?" Taehyung asked, he didn't want to stop.

"Enough Kim Taehyung!" Jimin stood up, his eyes starting to get teary staring at his best friend. How could his own best friend, who knew him since high school doesn't believe him and accused him for getting pregnant to a rich man because he wants a better life? "You're a jerk. I hate you!"

Jungkook was shocked when he came out and saw Jimin crying in front of his best friend. He turned his head to Taehyung who sat straight on his chair staring worriedly at Jimin.

Both of them didn't notice him, Taehyung stood up and walked to Jimin's side. "Jiminie, I'm so sorry, shit --! What did I just say?! Of course, you're not materialistic and did all this to have a better life. Ughh, why am I thinking bad things about you in the first place, stupid me!" Taehyung took Jimin's hands and placed it on his cheek. "Here, slap me, punch me for hurting you. I'm so sorry Jimin."

"You're my best friend, how could you say that when you knew me inside out?" Jimin said in between his sobs.

"I'm sorry --" he pulled Jimin into a hug. "I'm a bad best friend, please forgive me."

"You're not a bad best friend but you really hurt me." Jimin muttered, pulling away from Taehyung. He wiped his tears using the back of his hand then looked at his best friend. He will never be mad at Taehyung for a long time, especially when he apologized right after they argued. "I always tell you the truth."

"I know, I'm sorry." Taehyung said, full of regrets.

Jungkook smiled looking at them, he didn't know what happened between them but he's glad they reconciled and cleared the misunderstandings between them.

*

But Jimin couldn't forget what Taehyung said. He sat on the bed, hands around his legs and face placed on top of his knees.

"Still! The probability for getting pregnant is low." Is it true? He sighed, he doesn't know anything about how people can get pregnant. He then remembered that he has Dr. Seokjin's number and decided to call him to ask.

[Hello, evenings Mr. Park.]

"Sorry, am I disturbing you Dr. Seokjin?"

[Oh, you're not.]

Jimin bit his lower lip, feeling shy to ask although through the phone. [Hello, are you still there Mr. Park? Did you feel any pain or something?]

"Oh, I'm sorry, I would like to ask something actually." Jimin started. "My friend, usually he used protection when he's with his girlfriend and there is one time he forgot to use one, so he is wondering if his girlfriend can get pregnant or not."

Dr. Seokjin chuckled. [Of course she can if she didn't take birth control pills. No protection means you risked yourself to get pregnant.] His stated the facts. [Can I know when he and his girlfriend got together without protection? If you know --]

"Hmm, it was five and half months ago if I'm not mistaken?" Jimin said trying so hard not to be notable that he's actually talking about himself.

[So, if she got pregnant, the fetus will be around twenty above weeks, should be noticeable. They can check at the clinic if they want to confirm.]

"Okay then, better ask them to go to the clinic, right. Thank you for your time Dr.Seokjin."

Jimin got confused, he's eleven weeks pregnant and Dr. Seokjin said his fetus should be around twenty weeks if they didn't use any protection five months ago, which is the night after his welcome party.

He sighed as he lied down and continued to think about what Dr. Seokjin said.

"Babe?" Jimin was startled when his boyfriend was already on the bed beside him. He didn't realize how long he was in his thoughts and didn't notice his boyfriend was already in their room. "What're you thinking?"

"Hmm, nothing. Done with your works?" Jimin asked and pulled the blanket to cover them both. He turned his body to his boyfriend.

"Work's never done." He grumbled, then turned his body to face Jimin. "Did I make you wait too long?" Jimin shook his head no.

"Sleep Kookie."

"Good night, I love you."

"I love you too." Jimin said then closed his eyes when he felt Jungkook's lips lovingly placed on his forehead. And it made him forget everything, what happened between him and Taehyung and all the negative thoughts he got after he heard the facts from Dr. Seokjin, everything gone when Jungkook is with him.