FOURTEEN

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked, once he stepped inside their room. They're going to attend  the Jeon Group annual end-year dinner as a couple. It's the first time Jimin will show himself as Jungkook's boyfriend and it made him freaking nervous.

"What do you think?" Jimin asked, turned his body from the mirror. He's wearing a white suit with a black shirt inside, black slack that is a bit tight showing his appealing thighs and Jungkook doesn't like it. But he can't ask Jimin to change his slacks now, it will take more time to get him ready. "Jungkook?" He called when Jungkook didn't say anything.

"Huh? You look great!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, you look good in anything." Jungkook said, pulling his boyfriend by wrist to get closer to him.

"I'm scared." Jimin muttered, looking up at his boyfriend. "Everything will be fine, right?"

Jungkook nodded and placed his lips on Jimin's forehead. "Trust me okay?"

*

Jimin held his boyfriend's hand tight as they made their way to the hotel hall which was filled with The Jeon staff from different subsidiary, division and subcontract company. Jungkook led him to a group of men who looked around his father's age, standing with wine in their hand, talking about the development of the Jeon Group. "They're from the Board of Directors." Jungkook whispered and he just nodded.

Then they moved to some guy who's sitting alone staring at them. "Dad!" Jungkook called, making Jimin freeze at the place where he's standing.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked when Jimin pulled his hand from his hold.

"I'm --- not ready." Jimin said and turned back and looked around him. He's trying to find a place to hide.

"Babe, it's okay. My dad knew about you and he likes you. There's nothing you should be afraid about." Jungkook persuaded, wrapping his arm around Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin didn't say anything, letting his boyfriend back hug him because it makes him calm a lot. Then he realized people around them staring, making him shy so he slowly moved Jungkook's arm around him and smiled at him assuring him that he's fine.

"Ready to meet my family?" Jimin nodded.

*

Jungkook introduced him to his father then his mother came and hugged Jimin making him a bit surprised. "I've been waiting for this moment! How are you Jimin?"

Jimin replied with a smile, too shy to say something.

"He's so cute. I know now why my son is so crazy over you." She said. Jimin looked at his boyfriend, asking him to answer for him because he doesn't know what to reply to her.

"Mum, you made him shy but yeah, you do make me crazy Park Jimin." they laughed making Jimin want to hide.

After talking for some moments, they excused themselves to greet other guests.

"I told you they will like you."

*

After Jungkook's father gave a speech, Jungkook stood up and walked up on the stage. He grabbed the microphone and read the speech he prepared. The growth of JJK Enterprise and the increase of profit, and also their future plans. Everything he said on stage received a good response from the audience.

"And I have an announcement to make." Jungkook looked at Jimin who's playing with his fingers, too scared to look up at his boyfriend. "Park Jimin."

Jimin closed his eyes when he heard his name.

"Did you do something bad to him?" Yugyeom asked, curious why his friend's name was called out by his boss on stage.

"----- is my boyfriend."

Yugyeom almost spit out his wine at that.

*

"I now know why JB-hyung was suddenly transferred to another division." Yugyeom said, pouring more wine that he stole from the bar. They were sitting on the sofa at Jimin's hotel room, talking about the current situation. Jimin explained to them why he kept their relationship a secret from them and luckily, they understood and aren't mad at him.

"No wonder why you always looked mad when some random girls talked about Mr. Jeon in the cafeteria." Mingyu continued.

They stopped talking when the door suddenly opened and Jeon Jungkook entered. Both quickly stood up and bowed to Jungkook, making Jimin laugh.

"Oh, there you are." Jungkook said while walking towards them. "I've been looking for you." he leaned down, kissed his boyfriend's cheeks.

"I think we should go. Good night Jimin! Mr. Jeon!"

*

"Jungkook did a great job, right honey?"

"I can't wait for that baby to come out then kick Jimin out from our son's life.", both of Jungkook's parents smirked looking at the photo of their son with his boyfriend at their company's annual dinner last night.