TWO

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

*

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Jimin looked clueless with my hint, does he really not remember me or is he pretending like he doesn't because he doesn't want things to be awkward?

"You have a meeting with a group development GM this morning for discussion, lunch with representatives of SJ group and your father wants to meet you this evening." Jimin close the notebook after he's done reading my schedule for me. "Do you need anything else, Mr. Jeon?"

Yes, I want you. "No, thank you."

Jimin nodded and took two steps back before turning around. "Jimin."

"Yes." He quickly turned his body back to look at me. He is cute, he lowered his head when I stared him, he is really different from that night.

"Are you free tonight?."

"Huh?" Jimin closed his mouth with his tiny little cute hand after that. "I'm with my friends tonight."

"Oh, I see. I was planning to have dinner with the others to welcome you to our team." I murmured, and made it sound sad. "Maybe next time." Jimin look awry with what I said.

"I can cancel my plans with my friends then."

"Really? Good. Please inform our team then, Bowery cafe, 8pm sharp." Jimin nodded and turned around. How unprofessional I am when I couldn't stop staring at his ass as he made his way out of my office.

I wish I could hold that ass again.

*

The night came, all of my staffs are already in the cafe when I arrived with Yoongi. All of them stood and bowed once I and Yoongi stepped into the cafe. "Where is Jimin?" I asked when I didn't find him.

"He went to the restroom." Team Leader Kyuhyun answered. I nodded and commanded my staff to order anything they want and asked the waiter to come back, and take the order of Jimin. I asked Yuri, our Admin Executive, who sat on the seat beside me, to move to another. I want Jimin close to me, so I can easily chat with him.

After five minutes and some changes, Jimin came out and looked around the table to find an available seat and awkwardly made his way towards me when he saw that there is no other seats other than beside me. He sat in silence and didn't lift his gaze from the menu.

"Menu sir?" That was the only moment when Jimin lifted his head and when the waiter left with his menu, he lowered his head back.

"So Jimin, what's your plan after this?"

"Plan?" He finally looked at me, oh god, he's so beautiful. He's eyes, his plump lips, his fluffy cheeks, I want to kiss them all, I want to taste his skin again, right here, right now. But I can't, control yourself Jeon Jungkook!" I am going home and sleep." His answer brought laughter in our table, things less awkward now.

"He meant, what's your plan after graduating." Yoongi explained, making his face turn red.

"But that plan's also fine." I said, making the others staffs laugh again.

The foods came, my staffs had their dinner while talking with each other but not with my Jimin. Ugh, they really annoyed me! How can they ignore my angel? I shouldn't plan this event if I know they will make Jimin uncomfortable.

"Are you okay? Is the food okay? Do you need anything else?" I asked, concerned as he didn't lift his head at all.

"No, no, everything is fine Mr. Jeon." He replied then lowered his head again. Oh, please stop looking down, I want to see your face Park Jimin.

When I turn my head, I found Yoongi staring at us with raised eyebrows. I mouthed 'what'.

"Trying to catch a fish?" He whispered then smirked. I chuckled slow for being caught, I must be too obvious.

*

"Thank you for the dinner."

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon."

"See you tomorrow, if you're available." Yoongi teased as he looked at Jimin who just quietly stood beside me. After all my staff left, I asked Jimin how he's going back and he told me that he would call his housemate to pick him up.

"You must have felt uncomfortable." I said, walking side by side to the building lobby. "I never thought they will ignore you."

"It's okay Mr. Jeon, I'm just an intern." It's totally not okay for me.

"Can I ask you something, Jimin?" I asked as I stopped my step. "Do you really not remember me?"

"Hmm, have we met before?" Jimin asked. Shit, he really doesn't remember me.

"Friday, 2nd of November, Shangri-La Hotel?" I gave him more hints but he still looked clueless. "Or maybe this?" I said as I moved closer to him, and gave a peck on his lips, making him startled. "Remember?"

Jimin took a step a back as he touched his lips. "I -- don't remember. I'm sorry." He said then bowed to me.

"It's okay, but I like you."