THIRTY SIX

proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

KMB GSC MERGED WITH JEON GROUP AND SHARES OF BOTH COMPANY INCREASED 100% IN 24 HOURS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Jimin read the news in the car while waiting for Jungkook who was helping his mother. She has an appointment and their butler called Jungkook and told him that she doesn't want to go if Jimin will not come with her to the hospital.

He hesitated at first and Jungkook also didn't want to let him see his mother. They were afraid about Jiyeon having some plan to hurt him. But when he saw Jungkook getting worried of his mother, he offered himself and assured him that he would be fine.

"Congratulations on the good news." He said to Jungkook when he entered the car.

"Thanks, baby."

"You will be more busy after this. Two companies to handle."

"Yeah but Yoongi-hyung and Yuju will help me so it should be fine." Jungkook took his hand and kissed it. "I will make sure this merge thing doesn't have any effect on our relationship."

"I know." Jimin smiled, melting at his words. "Where's Mrs. Jeon?" He changed the topic.

"She's waiting for Uee-ahjumma. She wanted her to follow."

After ten minutes, they came out and entered the car. They didn't say anything on the way to the hospital and only the music from the radio filled the car.

When they arrived, Jungkook dropped Jimin, Uee and Jiyeon at the lobby to park his car.

Uee asked Jimin to help in finding a seat for Jiyeon and accompany her while she went to register her at the counter.

It was silent at first. "Jimin."

Jimin turned his head to Jiyeon and waited for her to continue.

"I'm sorry for everything."

Jimin was shocked and frozen.

"I wanted to start a new chapter of my life and please be part of it." Jiyeon took his hand, placed it on her lap and gently squeezed his hand. "I'm begging you."

"Mrs. Jeon — I don't understand —"

"Please never leave Jungkook. And me." She cut him. "Please join the Jeons."

*

"Marriage? What is wrong with you mother?"

Jiyeon was on the bed and told her son that she wanted Jungkook to propose to Jimin. "Jungkook. You love him right?"

"Of course I do. But —"

"But what?"

"I don't think Jimin is ready for that."

*

Taehyung was shocked at the story Jimin  told him. Jiyeon, the one that hated Jimin so much and made his life miserable, begged him to be in her life? "Is she trying to prank you or what?"

"I don't know. Jungkook told me that she asked him to propose to me."

"What?!" Taehyung almost fell from his chair when Jimin said 'propose'.

Jimin sighed. He couldn't accept this change of Jiyeon too. He felt scared and still couldn't trust that woman although he did feel some changes in her.

"And what did Jungkook say when his mother wanted you guys to get married?"

"He said I'm not ready?"

Taehyung nodded. "But are you?"

Jimin shook his head no. "I did say that before, because I don't trust him but — he changed so much and I don't know. I think I love him more than before now."

"Then maybe you shouldn't wait and propose to him first instead. You're a man too Jimin." Taehyung suggested. "But please don't get married now."

Jimin raised his eyebrows, silently questioning his best friend why.

"Irene, she is four months pregnant and we planned to get married before our babies come out."

"What? Babies?"

"Twins." Taehyung said with his boxy smile. Jimin couldn't believe what his best friend said. "Park Jimin. Yes, you will be an uncle soon." Taehyung yelled at him as he knew what was in his mind.

*

Two weeks after Taehyung dropped his big news, Jimin was busy with his wedding preparation. Totally forgetting about Jiyeon's request.

"Baby, still not sleeping?" Jungkook sat beside him on the sofa and watched him sort wedding invitations. Jimin never knew being the best man for a groom would take so much of his time and energy. Poor Jungkook couldn't get enough attention and he felt so sorry for his lover.

"Almost done." He said. Jungkook kissed his cheek and placed his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"But, I can't sleep without you." Jimin smiled and turned his face to his boyfriend. "And I don't get my good night kisses yet."

Jimin giggled and lifted Jungkook's head from his shoulder. He planted kisses all over Jungkook's face — his forehead, both of his cheeks and eyelids and lastly on his lips. It's the most part of Jungkook's which Jimin's lips stayed for the longest. From innocent kisses to passionate ones and without Jungkook know how, Jimin was already on his thighs and his hands were  wrapped around his hips.

"Baby." Jungkook called him between their lips.

"Um."

"Want to continue in our room?" Jimin nodded and kissed him back.

He secured his right hand on Jimin's waist and placed his hand on Jimin's butt and lifted him up.

"Oh." Jimin was shocked when Jungkook suddenly stood up. He secured his legs around Jungkook's waist and held onto him tightly.

They continued kissing while Jungkook carried him to their room and gently placed him on the bed. Jimin whined when he pulled away to make sure the door was locked because Taehyung could suddenly appear and he never knew how to respect their privacy.

"Jimin. Are you sure?" He asked as he crawled back on top of his lover. Jimin smiled and nodded.

"I trust you Jungkook." He said as he pulled him down for a kiss. "I love you Jeon Jungkook. I love you so much."