TWENTY NINE

proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

Jungkook informed Yoongi and Hoseok about his relationship with Jimin and they were relieved that everything went well for Jungkook.

He told his hyungs that he was planning to propose to Jimin, that he can't wait anymore. But Hoseok told him not to propose but make an effort to make Jimin trust him and love him again. "Don't rush things on him Jungkook-ah. He needs time." Hoseok said on the other line. Yoongi's voice sounded far from the phone when he said he agreed with Hoseok's opinion.

"But what if I lose him again?"

"If he's your fate, he will come back to you no matter what." Hoseok said. Jungkook ended the call after he heard Yoongi shouting at Hoseok to stop talking with Jungkook and join him to watch a movie instead.

*

Jungkook watched his boyfriend discussing with his coworker about something through the glass window which divided his office and Jimin's workstation and felt jealous when his boyfriend was laughing with her.

He dialed Jimin's extension number and commanded him to come to his office.

Jimin stood across him with his notebook and waited for him to say something but after five minutes and some changes, Jungkook ignored his presence and didn't spare any glance on him. He's annoyed.

"If you don't have anything to say, I'm going back to my place." Jimin said and took a few steps back and turned around.

Right before he touched the door knob. "Starting today, I want to have breakfast, lunch and dinner with you." Jungkook said.

"Why Suddenly?"

"You asked me to make an effort on you and this is one of it."

"No, I'm having lunch with Joonie hyung."

"Then, I will go with you and him for lunch. I want to spend time with you too." Jungkook said. He didn't want to give up.

"We can meet up on the weekend, Jungkook."

"It isn't enough for me. Last week you canceled our date because Taehyung needed you."

Jimin sighed. He forgot how stubborn Jungkook is. "Fine, whatever. Don't make awkward, weird shit in front of Joonie hyung."

*

Jungkook, to be honest, doesn't like the way Jimin is treating him. He never smiled at him, never talked with him without getting mad, and never replied when he said 'I love you'.

He's not complaining or anything, he understands why Jimin is acting like that but Jimin always rejects the skinship and he never gets to kiss him so, he decided to talk to Jimin.

It's already the third month of their relationship and his patience is already at the maximum limit.

And that happened the night they spent at Jimin's high up penthouse, having dinner from Jimin's favorite restaurant which he ordered in.

He is trying to keep calm as Jimin kept shouting at him and threw cushions towards him.

"If you can't accept who I am now, then let's break up! You're at fault anyways for being a jerk." Jimin said and stomped into the master room.

He sighed and stood up to pick up all the cushions Jimin threw on the floor and placed them back on the couch. He went into the kitchen for a drink, he needed to calm down before going to a sulking Jimin.

When he entered the room, he found Jimin on the bed, knees up against his chest, crying.

"Minnie, baby." He called as he sat in front of his boyfriend on the bed.

"Go away."

"Baby please."

"Why can't you understand me? I told you I don't love you. Why are you forcing me to kiss you? And touching you gives me triggers."

Jungkook hates the fact that Jimin is crying because of him again but he's hurt too knowing Jimin doesn't love him and Jimin obviously doesn't want to try to open his heart to love him again.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't bring these things up." Jungkook said softly as he pulled a tissue out from the drawer and passed it to Jimin before going into the bathroom.

Jimin knows that Jungkook is frustrated with him, and he knows that he's hurting Jungkook with his words, that he shouldn't say those words if he wanted to save their relationship but he can't stop himself. He feels satisfied when Jungkook is like this - desperate and miserable.

*

Jungkook took his wallet and car key and shoved into his slack pocket when Jimin was ready on the bed to sleep. Jimin watched his boyfriend fix his hair and walked towards him.

"Where're you going?" He asked.

Jungkook gave him a small smile. "Yoongi called me."

"So, he's your priority? Not me?"

"Jimin please."

"So, all you said was a lie, wasn't it? I will never be the first to you. You just want me back because you want to use me for sex like you were doing before but since this time you can't get into my pants, you used Yoongi as your excuse to leave me here, you can just say if you regret and want to break up!"

"Park Jimin!" Jimin flinched when Jungkook raised his voice. "Stop with your nonsense! I never thought of you like that, I'm here not to use you for anything. I'm here just because I love you."

"I'm trying my best Jimin, I want to fix this but you seem like you are not interested. You keep bringing up our past. You always wanted to break up. If you continue like this, our relationship is not going anywhere."

"So you're blaming me now?!"

"No, it's not like that. Jimin please, I don't want us to be like this. I don't want to argue with you." Jimin doesn't reply. Jungkook's face turned red as he tried to hold his anger.

Jimin pulled his blanket to cover his body and turned his back to Jungkook. "Stay or we're ending it tonight."

*

Next morning, Jimin found Jungkook sleeping on the sofa in the nursery room.