SIX

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

*

"Park Jimin." The nurse's calling dragged Jimin out from his thoughts. He quickly stood up and walked towards the counter, do want Taehyung to see his medicine. "Here's your pregnancy test and report from the doctor, maybe you want to keep it. Here, vitamin C, once every morning." The nurse gave him the medicine with explanation. "And please be careful, do not carry heavy things." She advised with a smile.

"What's that?" Taehyung suddenly appeared behind him, pointing at the pregnancy test. Jimin shoved it into the plastic back along with his medicine.

"Nothing."

"Let me see." Taehyung said, trying to snatch the plastic bag from Jimin.

"Tae, stop!"

Taehyung got the plastic bag and ran out from the clinic to his car. Jimin sighed and turned his head back to the nurse and made the payment.

Jimin stepped into Taehyung's car and his best friend's mood was already changed. Taehyung might be looking like an idiot but he knows what he's holding.

"Who's the father?" Taehyung asked, eyes on his doctor's report. "Don't tell me it's just a random guy you slept with. I told you to stop."

"I already stopped okay?! Just -- I can't tell you who."

"Why? I'm not going to judge you for who you're with. Besides, I'm glad knowing you have a boyfriend now."

"He's -- not my boyfriend."

"What?"

"We just have sex with no strings attached." Jimin said. He wants to stop talking about this, get home, lock himself up in his room. But he's dealing with Taehyung now, his best friend will never let him go unless he tells him what he wants to hear.

Jimin ended up telling him about Jungkook.

*

Jungkook raised his eyebrows in confusion when Jimin was not in his work station when he arrived. It's already past ten and Jimin never came late or took a leave without informing him.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." Yejin, stood up as she greeted her boss.

"Where's Jimin?"

"His housemate called the office informed that Jimin is not feeling well." Yejin said.

Jungkook nodded and entered his office. He dialed Jimin's number but he didn't pick up. He tried again, twice, and still no answer made him worry more.

"Jungkook, let's go." Yoongi opened his office door and leaned on it, waiting for Jungkook to go for brunch.

"Hyung, can you go alone?"

*

Taehyung was getting ready for his meeting with his academic advisor when someone rang the doorbell twice. He huffed, fixed his hair and grabbed his wallet and phone and walked towards the entrance door. When he opened the door, he found a smart looking guy standing in front of his unit with a Baskin Robin ice cream in his hand. "Is this Jimin's unit?"

"Yeah, who are you?"

"I'm his office mate. I heard he's not feeling well, that is why I came to see him."

"Oh, I see. He's in his room."

"Can I meet him?"

"Yeah? But I need to go somewhere now and I can't leave him with someone I don't know."

"Oh, don't worry, you can trust me."

Taehyung stared at him up and down to his legs, he looked trustworthy, Taehyung judged in his mind. "Okay, lock the door. I'm going now."

*

Jungkook locked the door behind him and went into the kitchen to put the ice cream inside the fridge before making his way to Jimin's room. It's his first time here and he already can guess which one is Jimin's. Jimin's housemate's door is full of colourful decoration and their photos together while Jimin's just has a medium size cork board full of post-it notes hanging on it.

Jungkook slowly opened the door and made his way to the bed, he thought he didn't make any sound but Jimin moved slightly. "Hey babe." he whispered into Jimin's ear after climbing on the bed. He moved the blanket on Jimin and slowly pulled Jimin close to his chest then covered them both with the blanket back.

Then he fell asleep.

He woke up by the sound of someone in the bathroom and he found Jimin was not in the bed anymore. Jungkook quickly got off from the bed to the bathroom. "Jimin, what's wrong?" He rubbed Jimin's back, helping him feel better.

Jimin wants to ask his boss why he's in his room but the feeling of dizziness and the uncomfortable taste in his throat stopped him.

Jungkook helped Jimin out of the bathroom back to the bed. He made Jimin lay down and went back inside the bathroom for a wet towel. "You should call me or text me if you're sick, I'm worried." He said while cleaning Jimin's beautiful face.

"Tae already took me to the clinic."

"But you need to tell me too, I am your --" boyfriend, Jungkook held that word in his mind "boss" he said that instead.

Jimin weakly smiled at him, what did he expect from his boss? There is no way Jungkook will really fall in love with him. Jungkook doesn't love him, he doesn't want the baby he's carrying right now. Jungkook doesn't want to see him again after this or he will ask him for abortion because he doesn't want this baby. Jimin tried his best to hold his tears at his thoughts.

"Where's your medicine?" Jungkook asked, but Jimin is still in his thoughts. He looked around the room and found the clinic plastic bag on the dresser. He took out everything in the plastic bag and was shocked that there's a pregnancy test with the medicine.

"Jimin, you're pregnant!"