FOUR

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

*

"Where've you been Park Jimin?!" Taehyung's voice is heard from his room when Jimin tiptoed into their home. Taehyung came out a minute later, hands on his waist, raised his eyebrows to Jimin.

"Hmm, I -- umm"

"You shouldn't spend your night outside, it's dangerous!" Taehyung made his way to the living room and sat on the sofa. "Now tell me, who was with you last night?"

"Hmm, I don't know him." Jimin lied, he had to! He can't tell anyone including his best friend that he slept with his boss.

"So, it's a one-night stand again? Jimin, I told you many times, it's not healthy. You should stop and find a boyfriend or girlfriend, get into a relationship."

Jimin rolled his eyes. He knows Taehyung said that because he loves him and wants the best for him but Jimin really has a phobia to have a romantic relationship with someone.

"I'm tired Tae, we will talk about this later, okay?"

"Wait, I'm not done yet." Taehyung turned around, but his best friend already disappeared into his room.

*

Mr Jeon: I can't sleep.

Me: Good night.

Mr Jeon: Can I call you? Please.

Me: I'm in my bed now, so no!

A minute later Jimin's phone lit up, showing an incoming call. He sighed, knowing who called him. His boss is stubborn.

[Hey babe.]

"Mr. Jeon"

[Can I tell you something?] Jimin hummed. [I'm naked.]

He understood the hint Jungkook gave him.

[And hard.] Jungkook continued between his pants. [Wish you're the one who is touching me.]

"So, you're touching yourself now?" Jungkook hummed. "Feels good?"

[Yeah but still want you.]

"Want me to suck you off?" Jimin asked, "Or stick your dick in my ass? Tell me Mr. Jeon, what do you want from me?"

[Anything. Ah--]

"You want me to take you into my mouth, right? Lick your head then take you into my mouth down to my throat." Jimin said and smirked. He can hear Jungkook's moans became louder. "Then I keep bobbing my head up and down on your big dick while sucking it. Oh god, you're so delicious" He continue.

[Jimin, so close --]

"You can cum Mr. Jeon, dirt my face with your cum." and then he heard Jungkook groaning, maybe releasing his seed in his hand. Jimin chuckled.

[Sorry I disturbed your sleeping time.]

"It's okay, glad I can help you Mr. Jeon."

*

Jimin is doing his job like usual but with a bit of disruption from his boss. Jungkook intentionally sweeps his hand against Jimin when he walks past him, or he squeezes Jimin's butt when he's bending down to pick up a dropped item.

It's Friday and past seven and the staffs already headed home but Jimin had to wait for Jungkook to be done with his meeting. After they bid goodbyes to the client, Jungkook pulled Jimin into his office and locked the door behind them.

"Mr. Jeon stop!" Jimin tried to push his boss when he kissed his cheek down to his jawline to the neck. Jungkook pulled him close by his waist and rubbed his going hard dick against Jimin.

"Ahh--" Jimin moaned, feeling him getting hard too. "Mr. Jeon, not here. Someone will see us."

"Don't care." He replied before connecting his mouth with Jimin's soft plump lips.

Jimin wants to kiss him back but he still needs to be careful, he's still in the internship program and if someone sees them like this and report to his college, he will be executed.

"Please. Not here." Jimin muttered after they pulled away, thumb stroking his boss' cheek. Jungkook looked at him for a moment before he loosened his grip on Jimin's waist.

"Okay then, my place?"