TWENTY THREE

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

Yuju arrived in Seoul before Jungkook because he had a meeting he needed to attend. When she arrived, Yoongi and Hoseok were already waiting for her at the arrival hall with a bouquet of roses. "Welcome home!"

"Oppaaaaa, I missed you both so much!" She said as she hugged them both.

They went to a cafe near the arrival hall for a cup of coffee, bread and some chit-chat. Yuju told them about how Jimin is now working with Jungkook and they were surprised with how fate worked and brought them back together.

Yoongi updated her about Jiyeon after her beloved husband's death and losing her son.

"She never regretted what she has done." Yuju said disappointedly. She thought Jiyeon would rethink what she had done and change.

But she blamed Jimin for everything that happened to her family instead. Yuju was shocked with the news of Jiyeon going to Jimin's office, attacking and disturbing Jimin and it made everyone talk bad about Jimin and worse, boycotted him.

Yuju now knows the real reason why Jimin changed his job. And she's glad, well, technically Jiyeon is the one that brought Jimin back to his son.

"So, hyung, how is your life after marriage?" Yuju asked, wanting to change the topic. Jungkook's love life always gave her headaches.

*

Jungkook is excited to be back to Seoul, but he also couldn't sleep that night, thinking about how he's going to meet Jimin tomorrow, he's scared with Jimin's reaction.

"Everything will be fine. Everything will be fine." He said to calm himself.

*

"Jimin, what's wrong?" Namjoon asked when Jimin didn't touch his breakfast and just stared at the food.

He sighed. "I don't know hyung. I feel something not right will happen today."

"You're just nervous that you're going to meet Mr. J today, nothing will happen. He's a very nice person, don't worry okay?"

Jimin just replied to him with a small smile.

*

Jungkook's plans were ruined when he saw his mother entering the building. He doesn't know why his mother was there and what she wants, but he knows that it will be chaos if she sees Jimin.

Jungkook quickly took the emergency elevator, he knows that he will get a penalty letter but it doesn't matter now.

When he arrived at his office, he quickly walked towards Jimin and ignored all the staff that greeted him.

Jimin was really shocked at him, he was just standing at his place frozen, looking at Jungkook.

"Come with me." He took Jimin's wrist and pulled him into his room. Jimin, who's still confused, just followed him.