39: Making it up!??

Start from the beginning

I banged his cabin door open and barged in..

" abb kyu ladai ki tum dono ne?? You two can't stay without fighting right?" i said as i saw him working on his laptop, even after me almost yelling he paid deaf ears..

" manik main tujhse baat kar raha hu..are you listening" i said yelling again, after bugging him for 3 more times he finally looked at me..

" kya hai. Jab main kuch nhi bol raha don't you think that means i don't wanna talk" he said his voice regaining the coldness that went missing since quite a good time now..this was enough for me to guess that his temper messed up for him again!...i knew talking to him atleast right now won't make any sense, so i did what i thought i should..

" nahi baat karni na mat kar, bus itna yaad rakh manik, hum apni zindagi main already bahot rishte kho chuke hai, abb apne gusse ki vajah se ek aur rishta tutne mat dena, agar yeh tut gaya na toh kahi na kahi tu bhi janta hai ki tu pachtata reh jayega par tab tak bahot der ho chuki hogi" i said  as i left the cabin..i knew right now if i don't put things straight in his thick skull he'll behave like a monster and spoil things further for himself..i knew even if he didn't show he sometimes needed someone to knock some senses into him..

I firstly thought of having a talk with nandini but a call distracted me and i realized i was running late for my meeting and i was needed there so i had to drop the plan and leave for the meeting, a sudden realization stuck me while on the way to the meeting, that it was good i didn't go and talk to nandini this time i should let manik take the initiative and sort the mess he created...

------------------------------------------

Nandini's pov:

              After lunch i came back and continued working, ignorance game still on point! Soon it was time to head home and i couldn't wait to get out of here..how much i wanted this torture to end!!

I hurriedly got my things packed and left the cabin, giving him zero heed! Well, Frankly i somewhere down the line thought he would apologize before i leave but guess what like always this guy didn't fail to disappoint me!! By now my anger knew no bounds and trust me i felt like ripping his head off..aiyappa this guy makes me so angryyy!!! I complained like a whinny little kind but gosh! I was so wasted..

-----------------------

I reached home feeling exhausted then i usually do, the emotional stress and anger did managed to leave me completely worned out..

I entered my room greeting chachi with a small smile as chacha wasn't home yet and rishu was in his room..
I got in and fell on my bed directly..
I layed there closing my eyes for a while and clearning my mind that right now was a mess!! While i was busy calming myself down i realized how i gave this one person, so much authority, such a control over my life that him behaving differently was enough to spoil my entire day...

I was sure quite taken aback by the new found information but more than anything the thought that how could i loose it to someone soo soon!! Made me mad, so mad damm mad!!

It was getting tough for me to make peace with such a fact..i was adamant to prove that he doesn't effect me that much, so i decided that i won't let him spoil things for me in any further!! I knew if i keep sitting up here my mind is surely gonna mess with me, the best way to avoid these thoughts would be spending time with my family..

So soon enough i changed into my comfy night wear and made my way downstairs to see chacha and rishab sitting together and giggling at something while chachi stood there making an annoyed face..as i was still on the stairs the view was pretty good from here..all my worries seemed to leave as i saw there happy faces..i knew i have been missing a lot of these moments lately and i was so thankful that i thought of spending some time with them!!