Chapter 43

3rd Person's POV

Once Taehyung arrived at the hospital, he quickly rushed out. He was so worried, so mad, relieved that Y/N wad found.

He was full of mixed emotions.

He dashed to the counter to where one of the nurses were stationed.

"I'm here to see Y/N L/N. Please tell me where she is."  Taehyung said panting.

"Family?" The nurse asked.

"She's my girlfriend." Taehyung replied.

"I'm sorry. Only family is allowed to see her at the moment. After her traumatic experience she probably wouldn't want any males around her-"

"Please let me see her! At least let me know if she's okay! I'll stay outside of the room if that's what she wants. I just want to be here for her." Taehyung pleaded.

He felt so angry that he couldn't do anything. He blamed himself for not being there.

After debating for a couple of seconds, the nurse let out a sigh.

"Fine. I'll take you to her room. BUT if she shows any signs of discomfort you'll have to leave okay? After situations like these the victim isn't too keen on physical contact or anything." The nurse explained.

Taehyung nodded his head at her words. He was just relieved that he would be able to at least see her.

"I understand ma'am. I just want to show her that I'm here for her."

The nurse hummed in response as she wrote him a visitor's pass and gave the directions to the room.

After getting the information Taehyung needed, he rushed onto the elevator.

"Dammit I should've brought her something. Flowers or something. " Taehyung mumbled as the elevator ascended up.

The rest of the way Taehyung's heart pounded. He was scared to see how Y/N looked. He didn't want to imagine the pain that she was going through.

He checked the room numbers in search of her room. He let out a deep sigh when he finally found it.

He opened the door slowly and peeked in.

When he saw how you looked his heart shattered.

You were all bruised up, laying down in the bed you looked broken. Tear streaks were on your cheeks from all of the previous crying you did.

"She's unconscious at the moment. Ever since she was brought in she's been like this. She needs the rest." A nurse explained as she walked out of the room.

Taehyung let out a choked out sound as he began to sob.
On the side of the bed there was your aunt.  She was sobbing into the side of your body .

"It's all my fault. Its all my fault. My baby. My poor baby. I could've done better. I should've been there. I-I can't believe this has happened." Taehyung watched as Y/N's aunt sobbed violently.

He never saw this side of her. All he could do was walk over and embrace her while sobbing with her.

"It's not your fault. You couldn't have known. The bastards who did this are in jail as we speak. All we can do now is be here for Y/N." Taehyung said to your aunt.

"I should've never hired her. None of this would've happened. I didn't want this lifestyle for her. But she needed the money fast. And I let her- gosh I'm an idiot. I'm a terrible aunt. There's no going back from th-this."

Taehyung could hear the hurt and regret in her voice and he couldn't help but to let out larger sobs.

He started to doubt and blame himself as well.

He should've told her to stay home that night.

He should've went there with her.

He should've protected her.

He should've made her quit and helped her out financially.

All of those thoughts were running through his head.

Taehyung realized that nothing was going to be the same. There was no coming back.

Y/N wasn't going to be the same girl ever.

His heart cracked at the thought and all he could do was blame himself.

----

yeahh so it's been a while. 💀. Omg don't be mad at me i just haven't had inspiration lately.
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🤧❤