Chapter 14

Taehyung POV

I sat in class beside Y/N, but as the teacher talked and explained what the lesson was... My mind kept drifting back to babygirl and the events that happened yesterday.

But as I thought of her and the way her hands felt on me, I couldn't control my hormones and the next thing I knew,there was a bulge in my pants.

I shifted uncomfortably and tried to cover it up.

But I was too late.

In the corner of my eye I saw Y/N glance at me, and then her eyes trailed down to the exact thing I was trying to hide.

I started to blush furiously and I heard her clear her throat beside me.

"You um, you better ask to go to the bathroom or something" She whispered.

I nodded, feeling a bit flustered but nevertheless I walked out of the classroom.

~~

Y/N POV

I plopped down on the bed with a sigh and ruffled my hair.

Today was a long day and I was just tired.

But unfortunately I still had to go to work.

I grabbed a quick snack before grabbing my keys and heading out to my job.

-

Once I arrived I changed my clothes and my appearance before heading out to tend to customers.

As I walked out from my dressing room and to the customers, I felt eyes on me.

I looked around to try and find out who it was but I couldn't find them.

I shrugged it off and continued to walk around.

But the feeling was still there.

Then all of a sudden, I felt someone cover my mouth and they dragged me to the back.

The person slammed me against the wall and started to whisper in my ear.

"You gave me a little problem, now you have to fix it babygirl"

I widened my eyes at their words, but it wasn't only because of that.

I recognized the voice as Taehyung's and he started to rub his bulge against my womanhood.