Chapter 27

-2 Months Later-

Y/N POV

Things have been going well so far, my relationship with Tae is amazing and my aunt managed to get me back into college.

Police are in search of my parents but unfortunately they haven't been found.

Also, I still work at the strip club. I realized how much fun I have there and that's also where I first met Taehyung.

And yes, he still comes to see me dance.

I was currently working on my work for class, I only have a few more months until I graduate and start working on my internship.

"Babe you should take a break, you've been working for hours. " I heard Taehyung say from behind me.

"Just a few more minutes, I'm almost done. " I replied, trying to wrap up my work.

I could hear him sigh and then my phone started to ring.

I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was my aunt calling.

I sighed and then picked up the phone, accepting the call and pressing it against my ear.

"Hello? "

"Y/N I need you to leave your house right now. " My aunt did in a serious tone.

"Why? What's wrong? " I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

Before she could even respond I heard a window break from the living room.

"It's your parents Y/N! Get Taehyung and get out of there NOW! "

I hung up the phone and pushed my desk in front of my bedroom door.

I locked it and then I heard banging on the door.

Taehyung grabbed my hand and then he opened the window.

I climbed out and then he came out after me.

We then tried to run away but there were more men in black suits.

They all surrounded us and before I could even yell or try to defend myself they injected me and Taehyung with something.

Everything started to get blurry and the next thing I knew everything went black.