Chapter 9

Y/N POV

I know Taehyung didn't mean to offend me, but I just got offended.

"Well even if I was, what's wrong with that?! " I yelled.

He widened his eyes but then chuckled nervously

"I-I didn't mean it that way, it's nothing wrong with that. I just meant to say that I couldn't see you as one because of your attitude and how you present yourself. Thats all" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I really didn't mean to offend you" He said.

I rolled my eyes and didn't fail to notice that my boss was hiding behind the wall, listening in on our conversation.

"Really? " I asked looking at her.

"Sorry, the conversation just seemed interesting" She shrugged sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in her hand.

"You can continue"

I scoffed at her actions and then looked back at Taehyung, who looked flustered.

"I'll forgive you this time, but that's it!" I said and he nodded his head furiously.

"Well I think we did enough for the day, we can meet up again tomorrow" I said and he nodded.

He packed his things up and left, but not before giving me a quick hug and waving at my boss

Once he was gone I looked over at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Are we gonna discuss our plans now? "

"Oh yeah"

I sat down and then she set the bowl down.

"Since your one of our best dancers, you'll be reserved for a private party. You'll get paid good money, and they can't touch unless you want them to" She explained

I nodded my head and then all of a sudden the door opened again, and Tae walked in.

"I forgot my phone" He said sheepishly, grabbing it from the table.

He rushed back out and then I turned to my boss who had a thoughtful look on her face.

"That's why he looks so familiar!! He's the one who booked the private party"

--

A/N:  Well some of you want all so I decided I was going to do all for you guys😇😇

For the q/a drop your questions here and I will answer them all truthfully (don't ask anything that will spoil the plot tho)

And here goes the face reveal!!

Thanks again for reading and getting me to 1k! 💞❤