Chapter 6

Y/N POV

I widened my eyes and instantly shook my head 'no' at his suggestion and he looked at me with a confused suggestion.

"Why not? " He asked, now narrowing his eyes in suspicion.

I chuckled nervously before rubbing the back of my neck as I came up with a reason not to.

"Well uh.. That's invading her privacy, and if you respect her you will give her the time to tell you herself" I said.

He nodded his head in understanding and I mentally high fived myself.

I then offered a small smile and he returned it almost instantly, but we both frowned when the teacher came in.

"Alright class, we are going to be working on a project. The person sitting next to you will be your partner"

I sighed in relief because I was with someone I actually knew.

The teacher explained the project and what we were supposed to be doing and I took notes.

Once the class was over I walked out, but Taehyung grabbed my wrist.

"I um.. I'll go to your house after classes" He said.

Before I could even protest he started walking away, but I quickly shouted after him.

"You don't even know where I live!! "

He then turned back around and I gave him my number and address.

~~

I was currently sitting at home relaxing, sitting on my bed while watching TV.

As I was waiting for Taehyung I heard my phone buzz.

I looked at my phone and checked just to see that I had two messages.

From: TaeTae

I'm outside, open the door

To: TaeTae

Alright

I checked and saw that I had another message, and I looked at my phone in confusion when I saw that my boss texted me.

I'm heading over to your house, we need to discuss a few things for tomorrow.

I widened my eyes and then quickly replied.

I'm not home rn

I then remembered that Taehyung was downstairs and I rushed down to open the door.

But as I opened it, I was shocked to see Tae and my boss pulling up in the driveway.