Chapter 24

Y/N POV

Pain

That was all I could feel- well from the body parts that weren't numb.

I opened up my eye slowly and tried to sit up, but a pain shot through me

"FUCK" I yelled out with tears in my eye.

I lifted up the remainders of my shirt and saw that I had a deep cut on my side, bruises were everywhere, I could feel the blood in my mouth.

I gasped when I saw my boss, well aunt laying on the ground, motionless.

I rushed over to her, ignoring all of the pains I felt as I tried to wake her up.

"Auntie... Please wake up " I said

I searched for a pulse and fortunately I found one.

I sighed in relief and tried to get up and call for help, but I ended up going unconscious again.

Taehyung POV

I walked up to her doorstep, I felt extremely guilty and I wanted to apologize 

I knocked on the door but it pushed open.

I looked at it in confusion but walked in anyway.

I widened my eyes seeing glass and blood and objects all over the floor.

I looked to the side and saw Y/N and her boss laying on the floor side to side, unconscious.

I rushed over to them, trying to wake them up or at least check to see if they were still alive.

I then called the police and after a few minutes they arrived, taking them both in the ambulance and they rushed them to the hospital.

I got in my car and then followed them there.

-One Hour Later-

The doctor walked out of the room and I stood up, a bit anxious on their conditions.

"They are in stable condition. Y/N has 3 broken ribs and she had to get stitches on her abdomen. She also has a mild concussion. The other patient has a broken arm, a fractured ankle, and had to get stitches. "

I widened my eyes, taking this all in and your doctor continued.

"They are both in here if you want to speak to them."

I nodded my head and then walked in the room, with one thought in my head.

Who could have done this?