Chapter 19

-Two Days later-

Y/N POV

I had skipped my college classes for the last couple of days, I didn't want to see Taehyung.

But unfortunately I couldn't miss work. Especially after leaving early, I had to make that time up.

So now I was currently at the club, I had to do overtime to make up for the hours I missed.

As I gave a man a lap dance, I was just hoping and praying that Taehyung wouldn't come in today.

But of course, things never go as planned.

As I finished up my current customer, he walked up to me.

"We need to talk"

"I am working" I said as the customer gave me the money.

"Well you can work and talk. " He said sitting down and sliding me a 20 dollar bill.

The bastard wanted two lap dances.

I sighed and slipped the money in my bra(bikini? Idk) before I started dancing.

"Why did you run out? " He asked.

"Why did you look so shocked when I wiped some of my makeup off? " I retorted.

He was about to open his mouth to say something but I quickly cut him off.

"Never mind, I don't think I wanna know" I said.

I was about to walk away but he pulled me back.

"We aren't done. I looked shock because I didn't know you wore it, I thought you went natural. " He said.

"Yeah right" I scoffed as I continued to dance.

"I also saw something, it looked like a birthmark or something. It reminded me of one of my friends"

I stopped for a split second but then I realised that I had to keep going

"Well that's nice" I said sarcastically

He sighed and then continued.

"I just can't figure it out though. You're hiding something" He said.

"Yeah? Everyone has something to hide"