Chapter 32

Aunt's POV

I smiled now that the officer made more progress on the investigation.
I watched as he called someone and typed more on the computer.

After a few questions here and there he stood up and I looked up at him with an expectant look.

"Well?" I asked.

"We looked into their backgrounds a bit and saw that they've been involved in a lot of things, we just could never pin it on them. It seems that we have found an address that they pay for every other month,so I'm guessing its like another house they use for their business." The officer explained.

I nodded my head in understanding and then he held his hand out.I took his hand and then he called a few more officers.

Once everyone was all ready,we headed out to the address that they hopefully were at.

--

Taehyung's POV

I struggled and tried to come back up for air,but they pushed my head down.I couldn't even fight back, my hands were tied behind my back.

After what felt like an eternity,they pulled my head up out of the sink filled with water.

As I gasped for air,I could hear Y/N cursing at her father.

"What the fuck is the point?! Leave him out of this!!"

"Can't risk it, he could turn and go to the cops." Her  father said.

I tried to get out of the restraints as they continued to argue,but unfortunately he saw what I was doing.

"Trying to escape huh?"

With that he pushed my head back down in the water.

I struggled once more,drowning was one of my biggest fears and this wasn't helping.

I felt his hand push my head down farther when I tried to come up for air, out of instinct my body tried to get some oxygen,but I ended up choking because of the water.

Suddenly he pulled me out and threw me down on the floor, he shot me a warning look and I looked at him in confusion,but I then understood when I heard someone.

"Open the door this is the police!!"