Chapter 4

Y/N POV

Once my makeup and everything was done I went out and saw that Taehyung was there.

With a sway of my hips I walked over to him and he watched me intently.

Once I stood in front of him I flashed a smile and tsked.

"I see you're becoming a regular" I said.

"Who could blame me? I get to see you all of the time" He replied with a wink.

I smiled and then sat on his lap which caught him off guard.

"What are you doing? " He asked.

I started moving my hips and then I looked up at him to reply.

"I can't just stand there and talk, I have to do something or else my boss will kill me" I spoke.

He hummed in response and raised his hands up as if he didn't have anywhere to put them.

I laughed and then rested his hands on my waist.

"Just make sure you don't move them like last time" I said.

He chuckled and replied with "I won't"

~~

I sat down in my usual seat in class and then I looked around for Taehyung.

After a while I shrugged it off and then the teacher started with the lesson.

-15 minutes later-

"Alright, now do the next three problems by yourse-"

The teacher was cut off when Taehyung bursted through the door, all sweating and panting.

"Sorry I'm late" He spoke.

The teacher sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose before speaking once more.

"Just, don't be late again. Y/N will fill you in on what we were going over" She said and he nodded before taking his seat beside me.

I started going over what the teacher taught us and Taehyung listened , or so I thought.

Once I was finished speaking he was still staring at me

"Taehyung? Taehyung!" I yelled and he snapped back into reality.

"What's up with you? " I asked and he smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, you just really look like someone I know" He said smiling.

"Really? Whats her name? " I asked pretending I was curious.

Just then, his smile fell and turned into a frown.

"I-I don't know her name"