Chapter 26

Y/N POV

He hesitated at first but in the end he gave in and laid down beside me.

"Are you uncomfortable in any way? Am I too close?" He asked.

"Pfft,you've been wayy closer to me before. You and tae Jr." I replied and I could see as his cheeks turned a light pink at my words.

I chuckled at his shyness and then he cracked a smile.

"Look I wanted to apologize, I shouldn't have overreacted and dropped out just because you only liked 'babygirl'. I guess I got upset because I wanted you to like all of me." I said with a small frown.

"I'm sorry,I should've thought about how you would feel before I said anything. But if I'm going to be honest I only fell in love with 'baby girl' because she was bold,and confident, she looked like she didn't give a fuck about what others think. But the real side of you is very kind and shy, cute as well." He said which made me look at him with a curious look.

"I thought you were two different people,but I realize I liked the real you too. So in a way I like all of you" He said flashing me his rectangular smile.

I smiled fondly at him and I pecked his cheek.

"I like all of you too" I said as I laid my head on his chest.

I smiled widely when I felt just how fast his heart was beating, rapidly if I might add.

I was glad,his matched with mine.

"So like, can I open the curtain? I'm bored over here" my aunt called out.

"Yeah you can" I replied.

She snatched it open and then did the heart shape with her hands as she looked at the both of us.

"I ship it!...You both deserve the best"

And we got the best