Chapter 34

Y/N POV

Once we arrived home, I instantly rushed upstairs so that I could take a shower. It's been way too long.

I turned the water on and made sure it was the right temperature before heading to my bedroom to get some clean clothes and underwear.

After making sure I had everything I went back into the bathroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and then pulled back the curtains, only to see Taehyung already washing himself.

"Really? " I said with a sigh.

"Sis, do you really think I'm going to wait for you to take a shower? I haven't showered in ages! Plus, you've seen everything already so you might as well join.Annnddddd, it's saving water. " He said.

"You right you right. " I said as I stepped into the shower with him.

I grabbed my towel and body wash and started cleaning myself, and so did Tae.

Once I cleaned everywhere I rinsed off and then I started to wash my hair.

"Oh La La La. Look at your fine ass." I heard Taehyung say with a whistle.

"Oh shut up! " I said with a laugh.

I washed my hair and then I stepped out of the shower.

"Where are you going? " Taehyung asked.

"To my room? " I replied in confusion.

Before I could even step away from the shower, he ended up pulling me back in.

I ended up bumping into his wet body and he smirked down at me as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"You know, we haven't done that in a while. " He started off as he wrapped his arms around my body.

He pulled me closer and I could feel his bulge rubbing against my inner thigh.

"Really Taehyung? You just had to get horny now? " I asked with a sigh

"Can you blame me? Seeing you naked is gonna turn me on. You should've known this before you decided to join me in this shower. "

"Well you had some good reasons why I should join! " I replied.

"And this one is a good reason too. " He retorted.

Before I could even protest, he pushed me against the wall and pressed his lips against my neck.

"Come on babygirl, I know you want this too. "