Chapter 11

Y/N POV

With all of their eyes on me, my I swayed my hips as I walked to the mini stage in the middle of the room.

I heard the music turn on in the background and I smirked, hearing that they turned on Dally by Hyolyn.
I stood in front of the pole and threw my leg back, wrapping it around the pole as I twirled around it.

They all watched in awe as I slid down and started twerking to the  upbeat song.

I caught Taehyung's gaze and gave him a light smirk before pulling away from the pole.

I slid my shirt off and their reactions made me chuckle.

Jungkook gasped while Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi licked their lips, Taehyung stared in awe, and Namjoon and Seokjin swallowed nervously.

With now just my short shorts and the top of my lingerie on, I continued to dance while giving them all a seductive gaze.

After a while I then walked off the stage and plopped myself down on Taehyungs lap, making all of the boys cheer.

Somehow the feeling felt right, as if I belonged there.

I shrugged those thoughts off and grinded against him while pressing his face against my chest.

He looked up at me with a gaze full of lust and before he could touch or even say anything I got off of him

He had a look of desperation on his face and I smirked at him

The song changed and I heard that Dance For You by Beyoncé started playing.

I bit my bottom lip as I slid my short shorts off. They pooled around my heels and I stepped out of them.

The men all watched and looked at my body intensively, which only boosted my confidence

I looked around the room and spotted the next person I was going to next, he locked eyes with me and I smirked at him.