Chapter 16

Y/N POV

I smirked as I took his manhood in my hand,pumping it up and down at a quick pace.

"Oh yeah" he moaned out as I replaced my hand with my mouth.

I started bobbing my head up and down and he grabbed a fistful of my hair.
I licked all the way from the base to the tip of his dick.I took him by surprise by dipping my tongue in the slit of his dick,tasting his precum.

"A-Ah oh fuck!! Keep doing that!!" He moaned out

I smirked and kept doing that while I jerked off the rest of his dick

I then started to deep throat him. As I did that I hummed onto his dick for two reasons,one to stop my gag reflexes and two for him to feel more pleasure

"Oh my God!!" He screamed out. The sound of his pleasure filled moans and groans were music to my ears.

I looked up at him as he looked down at me pleasing him.  He let out a groan when I winked up at him and I watched as he threw his head back in pleasure.

I massaged his balls and moved my head at a quicker pace.

I knew he was getting close to his climax because his moans got more frequent and his legs started to tremble.

"I-Im close, you can stop"

"And why would I do that?" I asked jerking him off

"I-I didn't want to cum in your mouth"

"And why's that baby?"

He let out a loud moan and I quickly wrapped my lips around his cock again,just as he released.

I looked up at him as he watched me with wide eyes and I swallowed it all. I then licked the remaining cum off of his dick.

"Oh fuck that was so hot" he said in a husky voice

He got up and then started taking my clothes off

"Now its my turn to please you baby girl"