Chapter 15

Y/N POV

I moaned at the feeling of him rubbing against my heat and he smirked at my reaction.

"Come on babygirl,help me fix it" he said in my ear seductively.

I bit my lip and then grabbed him by the collar,smashing my lips against his.

He instantly responded and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I tilted my head,deepening the kiss by sliding my tongue in his mouth.

His tongue collided with mine and we fought for dominance, but he ended up winning.

He tapped on my thigh,signalling for me to jump and I did, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he continued to grind against me.

"Oh fuck" I moaned out.

(A/N: Oh shit Blood Sweat,and Tears just came on in my playlist😉😏)

I then  widened my eyes.

"W-We can't do this here" I panted.

"Then where?"

I thought for a moment before getting off of him.

"Wait here" I said before walking off

--

After saying I wasn't feeling well my boss let me go home early.I met up with Taehyung and then we headed off to his place.

Once we got there he took me to his room and then tossed me on his bed.

I looked up at him with a lust filled gaze as he started taking his shirt off,revealing his toned and sexy body.

I licked my lips at the sight and I started pulling off my own clothes.

Once our bodies were fully exposed to each other I pushed him down on the bed and then started  kissing him.

He groaned deeply and I started to feel more aroused,I wanted to hear more of his moans and groans.

I sucked on his neck,making him moan out again and I smirked before going down to the place where he wanted me most.

"I'm gonna make sure I hear more of those sexy moans baby"