Chapter 33

Y/N POV

Once I heard the police I widened my eyes.

"HELP!! HELP US! WE'RE DOWN HERE!! " I yelled out.

My father lunged at me in attempts of covering my mouth, but it was too late.

I could hear the footsteps of the officers as they rushed down to where we were.

My father frantically looked around for an escape, but he sighed in defeat when the police burst through the door.

"Put your hands in the air right now! " An officer yelled as they pointed a gun at him.

He raised up his hands and then an officer helped me and Taehyung get out.

I smiled in relief when I saw that they found my mom as well.

They cuffed my parents and as they walked them to a police car, I smirked at them.

"Y/N!! Taehyung!! Thank goodness you're alright!! " I heard someone say.

I turned to the source of the voice and there I saw my aunt.

I instantly ran towards her and she ran towards me.

We held each other in a bear hug and I felt tears forming in my eyes. I thought I was never going to see her again.

I felt another pair of arms wrap around us and I saw that it was Taehyung.

I sniffled a bit and my aunt pulled away from the hug.

"Why are you crying love? Are you hurt? " She asked with a look of concern on her face.

"No, I'm just so happy to see you again. " I replied.

"I know, I'm irresistible." She said with a wink

I rolled my eyes and pushed her away, which caused her to chuckle.

"I'm just playing! I missed you both so much. " She said pulling us into another hug.

"Aww so cute! This reminds me of movies! " Some officer said.

My aunt rolled her eyes at him but smiled nonetheless.

"Thank you for helping me find them." She said.

"You're welcome, can I perhaps get your number? You know, just in case there is any emergency or whatever. "

"There is 911 for that" She dead panned.

The officer smiled sheepishly and she broke out into a smile.

"Just joking"

She took his phone and dialed her number.

"Call me" She said with a wink.

Taehyung and I cringed and looked the other way.

"Let's go home, I have a feeling they're gonna be a while. " I said to Taehyung.