Chapter 5

Y/N POV

I smirked as I saw Taehyung enter the club , his eyes scanning the room until it landed on me.

He smiled over at me and then walked over.
Once he was standing in front of me he handed me $10, letting me know he just wanted a simple lap dance.

As I pushed him down on the chair and started dancing to the song, I initiated a conversation.

"So, I don't think I've ever caught your name" I said.

"Well that's because you never asked" He replied smugly.

I rolled my eyes playfully and he chuckled before stating his name.

"Taehyung"

I nodded my head and hummed in approval before continuing to dance.

"I never got your name either" He said.
"Well that's because you never asked" I mocked.

He chuckled and put his hands up in defeat.

"Fair enough"

I smiled at him and then stopped dancing for a bit.

"I can't tell you my real name, but everyone here calls me Babygirl" I spoke and I saw a small frown on his face.

"Awh why can't you tell me your real name? " He pouted.

"I just can't" I spoke.

Pretty soon the dance was over and I had to go tend to other customers.

~~~

Walking in class, I saw that Taehyung was already there, surprisingly.

As I walked closer I adjusted my glasses and saw that he had a pout on his face.

"What's wrong? " I asked as I took my seat beside him.

"Remember the girl I was talking about? The one I said you remind me of? " He asked and I nodded my head slowly.

"Well, I tries to ask for her name, but she wouldn't tell me" He said with a frown.

I chuckled a bit and he shot a glare at me.

"Well there must be a reason why" I said trying to convince him to just give up.

But that didn't work.

"You're right! I'm gonna figure out why!! " He said excitedly.