Chapter 10

Y/N POV

"What?! Are you serious? " I asked my boss and she nodded her head.

" What if he recognizes me? And you said a 'private party'. What if there are people from my school? Oh no if they recognize me I'm-"

"Woah woah woah. Girl you need to chill. He won't recognize you. With as many times he's seen your face I'm pretty sure he won't connect the dots now. Relax"

I took a deep breath and looked over at her with a serious face.

"Alright, but if I get noticed in any way I pin this all on you" I said and then she smirked

"Fair enough"

--

It was now that time for me to go in for the private party.

I took deep breaths and checked myself in the mirror again.

All of the marks that could make me recognizable were covered, I wore my green contacts and I smirked at my attire.

Since it was a private party I decided that I would strip down into this

I covered myself with a crop top that stopped just above my belly button and I put on some blue jean short shorts.

I reapplied my red lipstick and then I made my way to the room they were booked in.

Once I entered, I looked around to a whole bunch of boys acting silly and playing around like 5 year olds.

I instantly recognized all of them though.

Of course I spotted Taehyung first, he was playing around with someone I knew as Jungkook. There was one sitting in the corner and I recognized him as Yoongi.

Hoseok was there as well playing with Jimin, and there chatting with each other was Namjoon and Seokjin.

I smiled at their behavior and bubbly vibe but I quickly snapped out of my thoughts remembering what I was here for.

I cleared my throat and they all turned their attention to me.

"Let's start now shall we? "