Chapter 25

Author POV (Ayee)

Taehyung walked in quickly and looked at the both of you with a look of both guilt and sadness.

"W-Who did this to you? " He asked with a shaky voice.

"I'm not ready to talk about it" You replied with a cold tone, avoiding his gaze.

He nodded and looked down at his shoes, he knee you were still upset with him and he understood you still needed time.

He was about to turn and leave the room but your aunt started to speak.

"It was my sister, Y/N's mother. After my sister found out about Y/N dropping out she came by for a little visit. "

Taehyung turned back around to face the both of you with widened eyes.

"Your own mother would do this?! And you two are related?! "He asked in shock.

You chuckled softly and nodded at his shocked state.

"She's just a bitch,I would beat her ass in an instant!  But she got two men on me. You hear that? Men! " Your aunt exclaimed.

Taehyung felt guilty, if only he arrived at the house sooner none of this would happen.

Actually, if he wouldn't have reacted the way he did when he found out who you were none of this would happen!

"I'm sorry" He whispered, but the both of you heard it clearly.

"What are you apologizing for? " You and your aunt asked in unison.

"I'm sorry for reacting the way I did Y/N, you would have never dropped out and you and your aunt wouldn't have gotten hurt. It's all my fault. " Taehyung said with tears streaming down his face.

You and your and your aunt looked at each other and then she sighed.

"I'll give you both some privacy. " She said.

She closed the curtain in between both of your beds and you scoffed.

"Thanks for the privacy" You said sarcastically.

"You're welcome! " She said and you rolled your eyes.

You then turned to Taehyung and moved over a bit.

"Sit beside me. "