Chapter 17

Y/N pov

I threw my head back and let out a moan as he wrapped his lips around my clit. He started sucking on it and I felt my breath hitch as he started humming against it

He then did wonders with his mouth and flicked his tongue at a quick pace,not missing a spot.

"Mm just like that" I moaned out,tugging on his hair. He looked up at me with a lustful gaze and I bit my lip at the sight.

He wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled me closer. He buried his face in it and I let out a gaze at the feeling.

"Oh fuck!"

"Mmm you taste good" he said before returning back to my pussy.

I arched my back in pleasure and he sucked and licked on my folds.
But he shocked me when he stopped and got up so that he was sitting on his knees.

He grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up,connecting his lips with my area once more.

(So basically he lifted only her waist up,her back and whatever is still on the bed if that makes sense)

He thrusted his tongue in my hole and I gasped.

"Oh my god ahhhh!" I screamed out.

The noises from him pleasuring me echoed around the room and I was in pure ecstasy.
"Mmm Taehyung I'm gonna cum!!" I moaned

He moved faster and I felt a knot in my stomach,letting me know that  my climax was approaching.

I felt my legs trembling and I fluttered my eyes shut as I let out a loud moan.
I climaxed and he licked my fluids up,making me moan softly.

He then put me down and aligned his tip with my entrance, he looked up at me for a second before asking me.

"Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be baby"