Chapter 21

Taehyung POV

"You fell for me? " She asked with a shocked expression.

Before I could even reply she continued to speak.

"Why?! You just said you would have stopped yourself from sleeping with me. What? You think I'm a whore that fucks everyone?? I hate that job!  I only dance to pay for these goddamn classes! I understand that you look at me differently. Everyone I knew stopped talking to me when they knew what I did. Hell my own parents did!! " She said making all of our classmates watch the scene.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. I'm sorry for not being the goody two shoes everyone wanted me to be. I only do it to survive. I'll leave you alone now. " She said grabbing her things.

The teacher looked at her in shock as she walked up to their desk.

"This is gonna be my last day here. I'm dropping out"

All of the students gasped and she continued.

"I'm not gonna stay and have everyone look at me in disgust, I've had enough of that"

She then walked out of the classroom, shutting the door behind her.

--

Y/N POV

"There there sweetheart. Shh it's ok" My boss cooed as she rubbed my back.

She was comforting me after I told her what happened.

"Look, take the next couple of days off to get your mind right. " She said.

"No I need to pay my bills, I have to work" I said.

"I'll pay your bills" She said.

I looked up at her in shock and she smiled at me.

"It's the least I could do, you are the reason why we have so many customers in the first place! "

I chuckled and she kissed my forehead.

"Taehyung doesn't know what he's missing! You're very beautiful and you're a stripper!  If I was him I would feel like I won the lottery! Lap dances for free! "

I laughed and she chuckled along with me as she kept me in her embrace.

"I'll talk with your college, to get you back in. I know you don't want this job forever, you need to chase your dreams. Don't stop because of a boy!!"

I nodded my head and she hummed in response.

"As of now, just relax. You just wait, that boy will come running back to you"