Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I didn't like doing this, but it was the only way I could get quick cash to pay for everything.

I was planning on being a pediatric nurse but I need to be able to pay for all of my supplies at college.

Nobody knows what I do, not even my closest friends, and my family?

I haven't talked to them in years

It was currently 9pm and the club would start filling up in a hour.

That gave me enough time for my hair makeup, and my outfit for the evening.

~~~

As I was putting on the finishing touches for my look, my boss came in.

"Y/N, you're on in five" She spoke.

I nodded my head and then stood up, going on stage to see all of the men going crazy as they saw me.

The lights dimmed and then I heard that they started playing  Lights On by H.E.R

I grabbed onto the pole and walked around it seductively and they all watched intensively.

My hips swayed to the music and once the beat dropped, I did too, making all of the men go wild.

They started throwing money and that's when I started walking off the stage and into the crowd, my eyes on one person.

He sat down at a table by himself and he was oblivious to me walking towards him.

Once I stood in front of him he looked up at me with wide eyes and I smirked down at him.

He looked young, so I assumed he was my age, which was 20.

I pushed his chair back as the music still played in the background.

I sat down on him and placed his hands on my hips as I started grinding on him.

The men all around cheered and the guy looked at me with a lustful gaze.

I rubbed against his crotch a bit and I heard him groan softly.

He slowly slid his hands from my waist down to my bare thighs, and then I pushed his hands away.

"Sorry baby, you weren't supposed to move your hands" I whispered in a seductive voice.

He looked up at me with wide eyes at my words and I licked my lips before getting off of him.

I smirked at him before going back on stage, dancing until the song was over.

The next day

Walking around the school, I adjusted my glasses and headed to where I needed to be.

But as I turned the corner, I ended up bumping into someone and everything in my hands fell on the ground.

"I'm sorry! " He said getting on the ground to pick up my stuff.

"It's fine I wasn't paying attention" I spoke.

Still not looking up at him, I grabbed my things and then he gave the rest to me.

I was about to leave but then he said something that made me stop.

"Do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar"

I finally looked up at him and I widened my eyes because I recognized him instantly.

He was the guy that was at the club  last night.