Chapter 13

Taehyung POV

I gasped as she trailed her hand down my chest and to my throbbing and needy dick.

But I snapped out of it remembering where we were.

"We shouldn't be doing this" I whispered.

"Isn't this against the rules or something? " I asked pushing her hand away while I covered my erection

"Oh don't act like your such a good child either. But if you don't want my help, fine"

She then stepped away and left the room along with the other girl after getting their money

~~

Y/N POV

After leaving the room with Rose I started to realize what I did and I don't even know what came over me.

"Girl what were you thinking? " Rose said in a hushed tone as we walked back to our dressing rooms.

"I don't know" I said and she sighed

"You're just lucky nobody else saw you" She said before going to her own room.

(The Next Day)

I quickly averted my gaze once I locked eyes with Taehyung, even though he doesn't know it was me, I just couldn't face him.

"Is something wrong? " He asked as I took a seat.

"No, nothing's wrong" I said looking down at my notebook.

In the corner of my eye I saw that he wasn't convinced and I could tell that he wasn't going to give up either.

"I know something is wrong, but I won't force you to say it if you don't want to" He said turning to the teacher who now entered the room.

But as the teacher started speaking, I couldn't concentrate.

I started to look outside of the window but after a while that got boring so I looked around the classroom

I then noticed that Taehyung had an uncomfortable look on his face and he kept shifting around uncomfortably.

After a while I finally understood what was going on.

I looked down and saw that he tried to cover his obvious erection.

I sighed, this was the second time I would have to see him like this.