Chapter 18

Y/N POV

As he pushed himself inside of me I fluttered my eyes shut and he started to groan.

"Oh fuck, you're so tight" He groaned.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer, making me buck my hips at the feeling of him go deeper inside of me.

"Ahh Taehyung! " I moaned out.

He started moving a bit faster and the noises from him pounding into me increased

I arched my back from the pleasurea and we were now chest to chest.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips against his.

His lips started to move against mine and I gasped when I felt him starting to rub on my clitoris.

"Mmm, more~" I moaned before reconnecting our lips.

He picked up the pace and started going a bit rougher, making my body jolt up from the feeling.

"Ahh babygirl you feel so good" He moaned out.

I laced my fingers through his hair and he rubbed and pinched my clit more frequently.

All you could hear in the room was our pleasure filled moans and groans.

I was in pure ecstasy from all the sensations he was giving me and sweat started to form on our bodies.

I felt as my stomach began to tighten and I realized that I was about to reach my orgasm.

"T-Taehyung! I'm gonna cum! " I moaned out.

"Me too" He panted.

With a few more thrusts, I came all over his dick and with the final thrust, he pulled out and came on my thighs.

He grabbed some tissues and cleaned me up.

I realised that I was sweating a lot so I grabbed a tissue and wiped my face.

I gasped when I saw that I had wiped some of my makeup off and Taehyung looked at me in confusion.

"What's wrong? "

His eyes widened when he saw the beauty mark I had on my upper lip. (Marilyn Monroe's mole,basically)

"Y-Youre-"

"I have to go" I said putting my clothes back on in a hurry.

Before he could say anything else I left.