Chapter 41

I woke up in excruciating pain. My head was throbbing, my arms had bruises all over, my clothes were ripped, my scalp ached from all of the hair pulling.

I felt a metallic taste in my mouth and I was reminded that my lip was busted.

I sat up from the ground, and when I looked at my body I broke down into tears.

There were handprints on my thighs and waist. Bruises on my legs, there was also a bit of blood on the floor.

I choked back a sob as I tried to stand up, my legs were wobbly and it seemed that I wouldn't be able to walk.

I couldn't call anyone, my phone was all the way in my dressing room. It seemed like I would have to scream for help.

Well, try to scream.

I felt a pain in my throat, it wasn't sore from the screaming though.

Once I realized what had happened I threw up.

Breathing heavily I tried to calm down. I wiped my face and I felt something sticky on my cheeks.

I threw up again realizing what that was.

Taehyung's POV

All night I had a bad feeling. I couldn't find Y/N,and when I called she wouldn't pick up.

I was currently on campus, asking people if they had seen her.

I sighed when people said they haven't seen her.

I sat down on a bench, holding my head in my hands. I didn't knew where to look, she wasn't at home, she wasn't at the club, she wasn't at the school.

Where could she be?

I heard my phone ding, letting me know that I had got a notification. It seemed like everyone else got a notification as well.

I pulled my phone out along with everyone else, and I widened my eyes in pure shock.

There was a video.

"Aww look. The little slut passed out " a boy commented.

The boy zoomed in on the girl, and it showed Y/N,unconsious.

"She was talking all that shit earlier, how about we fuck her mouth?"

There showed a guy thrusting his manhood in Y/N's mouth.

"Ryan,how does her mouth feel? "

"Jason you gotta feel it, her mouth is so warm. "

I balled my fists up hearing those names. There seemed like more people in the video, so no doubt that their whole group was in on this.

I turned my phone off and got out of my seat. I was beyond furious, and I was going to get justice for my girl.

Even if that means getting blood on my hands.