Chapter 38

Y/N POV

"JEON JUNGKOOK! " Taehyung shouted out.

It was currently the end of the day and everyone was now leaving to either their dorms of their homes.

The said boy turned around and looked at Taehyung with a confused look.

He walked towards the both of us cautiously, with the look Taehyung had on his face, I knew Jungkook was in for something bad.

"Hey Y/N...Hey Taehyung.... What's going on? " He asked with a look of suspicion.

"I'll tell you what's going on. " Taehyung said.

He then grabbed Jungkook by the ear, causing him to let out sounds of pain as Tae dragged him somewhere nobody was at.

Once he was sure nobody was coming down the empty hallway, he released Jungkook's ear.

"Why are you going around telling people that Y/N is a stripper? " He asker, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Oh that... haha well you see, it kinda slipped out. I didn't mean to! It just happened. "

"It just happened huh? " Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded his head slowly and then Taehyung raised a brow.

"Is there something you aren't telling me? Cause if you're hiding something I'll show Jin your browser history-"

"Ok ok fine! I wasn't the only one who told people! " Jungkook gave in.

"Who else told people?! " Taehyung asked in shock.

"I swore to never tell." He said averting his gaze to something else.

"Oh really? I guess I'll tell Jin about all of the rules you broke. Oh and I'll tell him that you broke his favorite glass dish. " Taehyung said with a smirk.

Jungkook let out a fearful gasp.

"You wouldn't dare. "

"I would, and as a matter of fact I will." Taehyung said, pulling out his phone, going to Jin's contact.

"Alright Alright! I'll tell you! "

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and  smirked.

"Spill it. "

"..... It was also Yoongi who told people. "

Taehyung and I looked at each other in shock and then we heard Jungkook speak once more.

"So, am I free to go? " He asked hopefully.

"Yeah. "

"JEON JUNGKOOK! " We heard someone yell.

We all turned and saw Jin storming over with  a furious look.

"You broke my favorite glass dish?! And whats on your browser history?! " He yelled.

"Wait how did you know? " Jungkook asked.

"I called Taehyung and I thought he answered, but then I heard everything!

Jungkook widened his eyes and then Jin grabbed him by the ear.

" We are going home right now!! "

Taehyung and I looked at each other in shock and then Taehyung called after Jin.

"Do you know where Yoongi is? "